View Poll Results: Is Wraith King a useful general ?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Not at all

19 73.08%
  • Yes, my favorite

0 0%
  • Chain Zserg ?! (aka who cares)

7 26.92%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wraith King useful or not ? (rhetorical question as far as I am concerned...)

Quote Originally Posted by Luciffer View Post
    Would the 50% just be for the Wraith King or for the general alliance. Seems that it may not make much difference but just curious. Still looking for a perfect alliance for pvp and guild battles.
    For guild battles, Enrage for Mages & DF for Clerics will allow you to break players several hundred lvls above you.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    For guild battles, Enrage for Mages & DF for Clerics will allow you to break players several hundred lvls above you.
    Any advice for Warriors, Particularly in which generals would be the perfect Alliance for guild battles.

3. Default

Would the 50% just be for the Wraith King or for the general alliance. Seems that it may not make much difference but just curious. Still looking for a perfect alliance for pvp and guild battles.
    Its for the general alliance total.

According to this wiki http://castleage.wikia.com/wiki/Divine_Favor DF & Enrage only work on base stats, not runes/general stats?? if so then no great WK bonus here.

Regardless, you also need to live with the rarity of its ability actually working (estimated maximum chance around 4.5% at lvl 50, or 8% with 8*WK at lvl 80). And because its a balance general with average stats its another fail for monster hunting.

Not even remotely useful. He is by far the worst general in the game and I have 5 of them... I would rather they put something like kilgore in there at least so you know you got screwed. Getting WK fro the first time was like cool shiny legendary new general and then finding out how utterly disgraceful he is later on is a real bummer. At least with kilgore you know right off that bat you lost big time.
    Last edited by manbearpig; 10-09-2018 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TaiQi View Post
    According to this wiki http://castleage.wikia.com/wiki/Divine_Favor DF & Enrage only work on base stats, not runes/general stats?? if so then no great WK bonus here.
    My original comment was that the Enrage & DF buffs are so strong (because each buff stacks) that you don’t need to worry about WK’s buff.

Any advice for Warriors, Particularly in which generals would be the perfect Alliance for guild battles.
    I play warrior and have a Berserker mindset — I drop tokens as soon as Guild battle starts and take out as much health as I can before I lose my confidence buff or get stunned. Confidence is the best buff for warrior so you need to have Merkah in both your offensive and defensive loadouts.

I play warrior and have a Berserker mindset — I drop tokens as soon as Guild battle starts and take out as much health as I can before I lose my confidence buff or get stunned. Confidence is the best buff for warrior so you need to have Merkah in both your offensive and defensive loadouts.
    This is almost good advice.
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

Need more choices. He is useful but not often used...