Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Special Chjest - what is it?

Got a copy of the Monkey King, but at level 2, it's worthless at the moment unless I get another one to make a 3-Star, which seems unlikely for a long time to come.

Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by starbearer View Post
    Got a copy of the Monkey King, but at level 2, it's worthless at the moment unless I get another one to make a 3-Star, which seems unlikely for a long time to come.

Oh well.
    I got a Wratih King. THAT is worthless. My Monkey King 1 star works as intended and is really appreciated.

Got another Hera and now she got 3 stars, It's Not a Layla but im happy whit that.

I'm feel a bit bad for all who got a WK :-(
    Last edited by sven ios; 09-19-2018 at 10:35 AM.
    I miss _=*B52*=_ <3

Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    I got a Wratih King. THAT is worthless. My Monkey King 1 star works as intended and is really appreciated.
    Problem is that mine is a hybrid-ish build, it took a lot of effort, hoarded FPs and stamina potions to get this legendary chest. This MK copy is an orphan, I'll need another for promotion, but I'm not likely to get it for some time, especially with this Legendary chest lucky chance nonsense. Even if I slug it out and get another chest maybe in the next 6 months, I don't suppose I'll get MK necessarily.

Still, I suppose it's there now. Sorry about your WK. You'd have enjoyed another MK copy for a 2-star. They're hard to level up. Heh.

Quote Originally Posted by starbearer View Post
    Problem is that mine is a hybrid-ish build, it took a lot of effort, hoarded FPs and stamina potions to get this legendary chest. This MK copy is an orphan, I'll need another for promotion, but I'm not likely to get it for some time, especially with this Legendary chest lucky chance nonsense. Even if I slug it out and get another chest maybe in the next 6 months, I don't suppose I'll get MK necessarily.

Still, I suppose it's there now. Sorry about your WK. You'd have enjoyed another MK copy for a 2-star. They're hard to level up. Heh.
    Give your Monkey King a chance, I am sure you won't regret it, even at 1 star. Mine is level 47 (3,3% chance for free action) and use it for "energy stuff" (questing, healing and so on) with results as expected.

It is not part of my monster hunter alliance because right now I deal around 4,5% less damage per hit with him instead of my third general, but will be in a near future (let's say in 12 levels or so, with 3,6% chance of free result and a bit more attack)
    Note: I know 3,6% is still less than 4,5%, but if we take into account crit factor and increase in attack, I think results will be favourable.
    Last edited by Barathor; 09-19-2018 at 07:13 PM.