Thread: Need news

Default Need news

Hi all. I'm a veteran player who's back in the business. What did I miss? Anything important?
    Last edited by BigBang; 09-11-2018 at 03:09 PM.
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Depends on how long you are away.

Under new management the game have monthly limited time events like:

Meteorite: collect rocks to alchemize golden meteorites. At end of event your rank and prizes are based on how many golden meteorites you have.
    Flipped: like meteorite, but with flowers.
    Treasure Island: you get treasure chests to spin for prize, at 200 spins you gain top prize.
    Deathmatch: arena
    Dominion: it is pvp crap
    Caverns of Time: you beat monsters in a similar way dungeon was.
    World monster: twice a day you can beat a monster for refine crystals, top hitters get an extra odin copy.

Enhance and refine: you can use crystals to improve your gems and equipment.
    Mystic Emporium: you can buy stuff with fp and gold.

No new seasons, only one oracle gen, a lot of short timed promos to spend money.

we're on season 16 for 100v100 battle! Youve missed so much

4. Default

Do you know if they are planning on having another season anytime soon? I'm only curious if I should save my resources or go HAM on the current rewards. I don't know if I could be at 90K Contribution points before the season changes?

As far as the next season. I help run the unofficial castle age betting pool. Currently the best guess is that we get our next new season sometime in the twenty second century.

I would say to go ahead and spend now. Inflation will probably make waiting not worth it and we think that the Ferangi will be the game owners by that point.
    ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.
    Lil rascal made away with it...