Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Expand the new Mystic Emporium

Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    This took me to think they can be promoted beyond 5stars with copies form Mystic Emporium, but I don't have proof yet.
    This has been confirmed as possible by Gaea. I think Reaper posted about it in another thread in GD.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"In the end, there really is no end, just new beginnings"

2. Default

Yeah... Gaea confirmed it.

Also already saw the first 6* Syren posted.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Reaper View Post
    6* Syren
    Should've guessed. As if 10v10 was battle anyway anymore, it's just a case of "who has faster mages with nuclear confuse". OK, not always, only most of the time…
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

Blog Entries

This is the kind of crap I'm ticked about:

Currently for sale-
    1 Aggressive Hero Potion for 5 FPs
    2 Defensive Hero Potions for 15 FPs

.....ummmm, oooooook.

The only thing that justifies the price of these is that you can make the purchase immediately, and don't have to wait for a particular day to farm them from orcs. But to have the greater quantity cost MORE, that's just ridiculous.

If the generals being inserted into the Emporium allows for one to break the cap set in the Oracle, that's fine too. If anything, that's the one that I would have thought the Devs would have charged people more than the going rate for. That's like the insane cost of SPs in the higher levels of the Path Emporium... it's not worth it, until it's the last source of SPs for you.

It's still a very imperfect setup and I hope to see it tweaked eventually.

Boot Me Gently
    ! Chain Me Daily! Add Me Nicely! Follow CAGT on FB for tips and game updates. You can also follow the Twitter account @CastleAge_GT.