Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mystic Emporium items data

Quote Originally Posted by clintw View Post
    Hmm, 61 Oracle Generals, two a day show (no I am not paying 5 fp) if random my odd are that I will see the general I want only once a month.
    I must have spent 100+ FP on the refreshes but that was to get blue pots for MK (whose is now only 235,320 XP from lvl 79).

I did spend on Oracle generals that I want 8* ... so far, I have not seen Kath, Barb, Dolomar, etc I keep seeing Vanathan.

This feature is making me spend FP on refills because I am impatient. Only 3 more blue pots!

now on 3 meehak and 2 oberons on the way to the 7star. really do not hope that wenn i get to the copys need that they cannot be promoed to 7 star. that will be the kinda of thing that can make anyone rage quit :-)

Quote Originally Posted by hansa View Post
    now on 3 meehak and 2 oberons on the way to the 7star. really do not hope that wenn i get to the copys need that they cannot be promoed to 7 star. that will be the kinda of thing that can make anyone rage quit :-)
    I did not buy Meekah when the 6* promo pack came out. However, with the chance for an 8* Meekah, I might be buying extra copies of Meekah through Mystic Emporium.

4. Default

I got a "free" spin for only 10 FP today. That was unexpected.

I also got a measly vampiric bat for that spin, which was expected.