Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 24 of 24

Thread: Mystic Emporium items data

  1. #21

    Default

    Today there was 4 enhance for 30 fp, the price is coming down but is still too rich for my budget, maybe if it were 5/20 I would buy.

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clintw View Post
    Today there was 4 enhance for 30 fp, the price is coming down but is still too rich for my budget, maybe if it were 5/20 I would buy.
    It would be cool if the feature evolved with an A.I. that responded to "market price", but I doubt it's that sophisticated.

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bandigerbolls View Post
    It would be cool if the feature evolved with an A.I. that responded to "market price", but I doubt it's that sophisticated.
    IA are out of date, vergulis and newer are not IA-able.

    Yes, this is a new dicovery on my part sence I am hunting for the shield and getting extra flames

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SotS View Post
    IA are out of date, vergulis and newer are not IA-able.
    I meant A.I. as in artificial intelligence, that would learn to change prices and availability in reaction to what players bought.

    I don't know much about the inventory archive. I just hit that button once a day.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •