View Poll Results: 6* general unlock permanent?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

8 88.89%
  • Disagree

1 11.11%
  • Shuttttt uppppp!

0 0%

Thread: 6 star general disadvantage for new players

1. Default 6 star general disadvantage for new players

My personal opinion is that once a general is offered at 6*, they should always be available. Even if those last few to go from 5-6* are at an increased price. The 235 fp +3 full stam potion promo should be just that: a deal. After the promo is over a similar offer should remain available.
    It's discouraging from players who were maybe on holidays and now can never get meekah to 6* (for an example). Or new players wanting to get into the game, who want to invest in the game know before the start they'll be at a permanent disadvantage.
    And for me, there's a few I didn't promote to 6*, but over time I've saved up fp etc and if they were still available I probably would buy them now.

Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Castle aged View Post
    My personal opinion is that once a general is offered at 6*, they should always be available. Even if those last few to go from 5-6* are at an increased price. The 235 fp +3 full stam potion promo should be just that: a deal. After the promo is over a similar offer should remain available.
    It's discouraging from players who were maybe on holidays and now can never get meekah to 6* (for an example). Or new players wanting to get into the game, who want to invest in the game know before the start they'll be at a permanent disadvantage.
    And for me, there's a few I didn't promote to 6*, but over time I've saved up fp etc and if they were still available I probably would buy them now.

Just my 2 cents.
    I agree . The devs don't need to add this insult to injury for newer players . They are already in a disadvantageous position with respect to gold due to territories . And the campaign tasks pretty much demand that higher level players , even normally classy ones , squish them through evade and duel kills .
    Last edited by Fierce Rabbit; 09-09-2018 at 02:15 PM.

I used to defend that "no longer available" things should come back (mainly because I wanted them for myself), but I think I was missing the big picture:

The game will last as long as it makes enough money for its developers. By bringing things back (I mean, things that were offered as "limited time only"), you are telling spenders there is no need to rush or spend, the item/monster/hero/etc will eventually come back and their early disbursement will lose the point. Example: why refill like there is no tomorrow killing Succubus if you know they'll be back? Why purchase 300 FPs if you can purchase 150 and get the rest hunting because those generals will be available later (even if a bit more expensive)?

I guess that finding the balance is really hard.

As a collector, I would love to be able to gather all those lost items and monsters, but I don't want to do it at the expense of game's health. I know, I know,for most of you the game is nowhere near healthy, but stay possitive

Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    I used to defend that "no longer available" things should come back (mainly because I wanted them for myself), but I think I was missing the big picture:

The game will last as long as it makes enough money for its developers. By bringing things back (I mean, things that were offered as "limited time only"), you are telling spenders there is no need to rush or spend, the item/monster/hero/etc will eventually come back and their early disbursement will lose the point. Example: why refill like there is no tomorrow killing Succubus if you know they'll be back? Why purchase 300 FPs if you can purchase 150 and get the rest hunting because those generals will be available later (even if a bit more expensive)?

I guess that finding the balance is really hard.

As a collector, I would love to be able to gather all those lost items and monsters, but I don't want to do it at the expense of game's health. I know, I know,for most of you the game is nowhere near healthy, but stay possitive
    Interesting logic, I don't entirely rebut it, but here is my brief reaction.

I was a heavy FP user for about 14 months I leveled 25 times a week. I could get as many as 600 crystal in a weekend on occasion... [THis is to say what my consumption level was, there were those doing more than me, etc...]

My take is that the benefit to "spending" is to get things faster and experience the benefit longer. I think the "limited" part of the event might make more "impulse" activity, but I imagine there could be a balance...

The 6 star Van is proof that people will buy anything, but would they have pulled that trigger if it could be done at any time? I doubt it...
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta