Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Devs: Please Bring Back The Monsters So We Can Finish The Achievements!

1. Default Devs: Please Bring Back The Monsters So We Can Finish The Achievements!

Its been bugging me for years that the limited time only monsters such as the Succubus's and The Cronus's have been shelved and may never be active again.

For anyone who started the game after the limited time period it means they will never be able to finish all the achievements and someone like me who narrowly missed out some will also never be able to finish all the achievements.

Surely the whole point of having achievements in a game is to play to complete them all, and I think its really unfair on old and new players to make this objective impossible.

Hopefully if this thread gets some support the devs could bring them back.........

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tropicalbob View Post
    Its been bugging me for years that the limited time only monsters such as the Succubus's and The Cronus's have been shelved and may never be active again.

For anyone who started the game after the limited time period it means they will never be able to finish all the achievements and someone like me who narrowly missed out some will also never be able to finish all the achievements.

Surely the whole point of having achievements in a game is to play to complete them all, and I think its really unfair on old and new players to make this objective impossible.

Hopefully if this thread gets some support the devs could bring them back.........
    Often suggested. Often ignored

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSlug View Post
    Often suggested. Often ignored
    As everything else lately.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Revolver Blast View Post
    As everything else lately.
    "Lately?"

Boot Me Gently
    ! Chain Me Daily! Add Me Nicely! Follow CAGT on FB for tips and game updates. You can also follow the Twitter account @CastleAge_GT.

Quote Originally Posted by CastleAgeBrock View Post
    "Lately?"
    Okay, always

Limited time event. LIMITED. L-I-M-I-T-E-D. Do you know what it means? You should have done those monsters when they were out, brining back those monsters is unfair for all the players who achieved the prizes.
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BigBang View Post
    Limited time event. LIMITED. L-I-M-I-T-E-D. Do you know what it means? You should have done those monsters when they were out, brining back those monsters is unfair for all the players who achieved the prizes.
    How could newer players have done them?

And what if someone was sick, or on holiday or had their laptop stolen for the period they were running.

I dont know of any other game you cant finish all the achievements, lets face it, its ridiculous!

How could newer players have done them?

And what if someone was sick, or on holiday or had their laptop stolen for the period they were running.

I dont know of any other game you cant finish all the achievements, lets face it, its ridiculous!
    If you are a new player or were busy during the event that's up to YOU, it's YOUR fault!
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BigBang View Post
    If you are a new player or were busy during the event that's up to YOU, it's YOUR fault!
    How could a player who started the game AFTER the limited time monsters finished complete them?

10. Default

I used to be of the belief that limited time items should remain limited. However, the more time passes the more I feel that this should only apply to trophies that either offer nothing for our builds or offer so little that it doesn't matter.

Meatcleaver for example is one of those items that I think should remain limited.

The monster events I do believe should be repeated every so often if only because of the SP in IA value that is in the event that is effectively made limited to a select few.

The chronus event for example has 875 SP to be farmed.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max