Thread: Why Da Wimsta wonít learn, let us count the ways ...

Default Why Da Wimsta wonít learn, let us count the ways ...

On the main forum page, Da Wimsta started a post asking what have you learn. I want to start a thread on why Da Wimsta wonít learn. Please share your insights.

So I will start. When you place a person on the ignore list, it means you should ignore that personís post. However, this is too difficult a concept for Da Wimsta to understand.

I haven't learned that the funniest part is you two might actually make good friends in real life.
    ................................................................................

my balogna has a first name, it's.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mellisa The Hun View Post
    I haven't learned that the funniest part is you two might actually make good friends in real life.
    The best advice I received when surfing the internet was: Don’t feed the trolls.

Da Wimsta has got to be the biggest troll (Lord Repear is a close second) on this site.

4. Default

Well isn't that cute...

But nope, we're not doing this.

I don't care if you two don't get along, you're not starting a thread simply to criticize and bash a person (which ironically is nothing short of the trolling you seem to dislike).

Start this again in any way or form and the following closure will come with infractions attached.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max