Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: New Emporium - Stuff for sale per iOS update

1. Default

We got word today from Gaea that the Mystic Emporium is a permanent addition.

No confirmation yet on whether 6+ star promotions are actually possible with the extra generals that we may obtain.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

2. Default

Since the artwork for 7 star generals already exists in the promotion preview it seems extremely likely that the promotions will work.
    * Stealth Moderator *

3. Default

We got confirmation that 7 star promotions are possible when gaining enough copies of generals.

I have already asked to forward the question as to whether 7 stars will be the cap or whether 8 stars is possible as well.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

To my understanding there hasn't been any cap (below 8*) in promoting, only availability of clones has been limited. I would be rather surprised if there was a promotion cap.
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

5. Default

I've come to not assume anything in this game anymore.

It seems though that we have some 8 star people out there who were able to confirm that the general page is actually capped at allowing only up to 8 stars.

Which is good to know. This means that if Gaea did not add some sort of cap of their own then we are capped in that way.