Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vanathan for 6 star really?

Quote Originally Posted by Dokkōdō View Post
    reading the banters between Wim and Batw, one could almost be forgiven to think that these two had been married to each other at some point in their lives or previous lives.
    You make me laugh, I hope you're well these days.
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    Da Wimsta, do you know why you like to make dumb posts?

If my posts were on your ignore list, then how did you read posts #4, #12, or even #15 in this thread?

I posted that “a lot of people” have Vanathan at 5* and you inadvertently supported my position by stating that “walls” had 5* Vanathan.

I see that you continue to struggle with facts versus opinions. Good luck dealing with this problem.

-Batw

PS Have you finally learned to discern degrees of freedom? You have struggled with that basic math concept for years. You also struggled with the Chi Square test, sampling error, survivorship bias, sampling without replacement, etc.
    BATW, ignored posts look like this:

It does have an option built right in
    "View Post"
    that allows viewers to see posts that have been ignored.

As it relates to this thread, I have not effectively present evidence of learning, as I have made the mistake of clicking that button on occasion.

Like when I saw this:

and had to see

Then to add insult to my folly I decided to make the mistake of responding, now look where that got me!?!

The struggle is real, I am curious, I might be part cat. But I'm not curious enough to get a 6* Van...
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

Quote Originally Posted by Da Wimsta View Post
    You make me laugh, I hope you're well these days.
    i am ok. i dont play this game as much as i used to.
    the devs either listen to no one or to a few uneducated players who think they know the game well.
    thus, not much left to do in the game, no real goals but i still keep my accounts b/c i have put too much into it to let it goes.
    i only log in intermittently to do a few tasks each day.
    also, i avoid having to come to the forum b/c i dislike hearing the sounds of toads croaking who think they are in charge of the pond. lol

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem.