Thread: Ghost Brigade recruiting

1. Default Ghost Brigade recruiting

4 slots open

We are level 23 guild, platinum in 100v. In 10v, 1 platinum, 7 gold, 1 silver & 1 bronze. Our normal explore monsters r corvintheus, jahanna & appha meph, our hard explore monsters r samael, vargulis & chronus astaroth. We do all aspects of the game, LoM, LoE & guild battles. Classic battle time is 1-3pm PST. 100v battle time is 9am, 3pm & 9pm. 300+ level with decent BSI requirement, and stay active. Minimum activity is 1 monster hunter pt or 1 battle pt per month. We expect you to contribute to LoE and LoM. Lots of Snakes too!!
    Our link is
    https://apps.facebook.com/castle_age...092_1469932999

Ghost Brigade Castle Age Guild
    If I get more than four interested we have some inactive slots that can be eliminated to make room.

Interested in learning more but your guild link doesn't work... Is your Classic battle time actually 1 to 6 PST? Do you have active officers? Battle Masters? Caps on the juicy monsters to let everyone get Hunter points?

Quote Originally Posted by alabaster View Post
    Interested in learning more but your guild link doesn't work... Is your Classic battle time actually 1 to 6 PST? Do you have active officers? Battle Masters? Caps on the juicy monsters to let everyone get Hunter points?
    1. Try this web3 link: https://web3.castleagegame.com/castl...092_1469932999

2. That guild is ranked 161 in Platinum

3. Battle Masters? That guild is not The Slayers. lol

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by alabaster View Post
    Our classic battle starts before 1:00 PST on most days except for Mondays, we start at 3:00 for triple coin option. I am on vacation right now but when I get home this weekend I can send you my keep link.
    No battle masters if you are referring to a coordinated attack individual.
    No cap on monsters because those that can afford the stamina stop at legendary loot limit. We tried limits for easy explore, but it didn't work out. I only do hard explore now and the monsters die with about 30 hours left on them which gives smaller members time to get some loot.
    Pretty laid back guild really. If you are still interested let me know.

They are Guild Level 19 and dropping. Lol.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    They are Guild Level 19 and dropping. Lol.
    Yes because you're sabotaging the guild by tagging tons of LoE towers while the GM is away.
    Waiting months just for a silly little vendetta before leaving the Guild, real mature. You got patience though, I'll give you that.

Quote Originally Posted by Azreal View Post
    Yes because you're sabotaging the guild by tagging tons of LoE towers while the GM is away.
    Waiting months just for a silly little vendetta before leaving the Guild, real mature. You got patience though, I'll give you that.
    Dude, are you butthurt or something.