Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My new monster

Blog Entries

Now that the cancer is gone, my bloodwork is better than most 20yo's. Kidney and liver function are perfect. Blood sugars and cholesterol perfect. Lungs and heart also perfect. My oncologist said just keep doing what I've been doing.

So it's back to my Chocolate Lucky Charms for breakfast, along with sporadic toking throughout the day, and plenty of Reese's cups & Mounds. I've even managed to gain weight.

What they don't mention in the chemo brochures is the free Brazilian wax you get.

I don't miss shaving, but I do miss my hair. Maybe Santa can bring it for me.
    ~VoV~

so what general did you get for winning youre personal monster event ? ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    Now that the cancer is gone, my bloodwork is better than most 20yo's. Kidney and liver function are perfect. Blood sugars and cholesterol perfect. Lungs and heart also perfect. My oncologist said just keep doing what I've been doing.

So it's back to my Chocolate Lucky Charms for breakfast, along with sporadic toking throughout the day, and plenty of Reese's cups & Mounds. I've even managed to gain weight.
    Glad to read this!

Blog Entries

~VoV~

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post

What they don't mention in the chemo brochures is the free Brazilian wax you get.

I don't miss shaving, but I do miss my hair. Maybe Santa can bring it for me.
    I'm really glad to hear that.

2 days ago I lost to cancer someone very close and your story somehow ease my pain a bit

Certain cancers are high cure rates. Others, not so much. Ditto on what Revolver Blast has said, Glad to have the Forum Prez back.

Just don't try to take over my title of Spam Prez and we will get along just fine. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more.

...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.
    Lil rascal made away with it...

7. Default

Congratulations on being cancer-free!

Blog Entries

Awesome!! Congrats on the win!

Just another Castle Age player
    army code: D422AE