Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CHEATERS that use AUTO-CLICKER and Army Boosters for Battle Duels and Invade –

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel ΣΠ View Post
    Is Auto-clicker like the old needclickers page?
    No, it's something that automatically clicks for you instead of pushing a button. Could be software or physical. It's different than reconfiguring your mouse/trackball to use a different button, or the like.

Honestly, I have no idea why it would really matter for Duels & Invade. You just click as you can, and that's it - there's no real advantage to click faster. Maybe if you are in a chain war or something, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    No, it's something that automatically clicks for you instead of pushing a button. Could be software or physical. It's different than reconfiguring your mouse/trackball to use a different button, or the like.

Honestly, I have no idea why it would really matter for Duels & Invade. You just click as you can, and that's it - there's no real advantage to click faster. Maybe if you are in a chain war or something, I guess.
    Then that would be an autoplayer, which certainly is not allowed.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"In the end, there really is no end, just new beginnings"

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mursilis View Post
    Then that would be an autoplayer, which certainly is not allowed.
    If so, then the cheating player needs to be stopped. This is what is happening - a set pattern of 3-5 attacks exactly every 25 minutes going on for days. That comes to about 200-240 hits each day (24hrs), effectively reducing BP, HP and increasing the loss count. And the cheater is using 2 accs to do this so that's double the effect.

The only way to prove this is have an admin monitor the action. If reported, will that be done?

Sophie is it a T-baks guild account?

Nothing will be done. accounts dont get banned in this game* the solution is to drop your own health below 10 before you log out, or equip edea/percival and let them burn their stamina, or use gold to refill health when you want to play. no-one really loses anything in this game from pvp anymore.

*we got bought accounts, dead accounts, obvious alt accounts, password shared accounts, hacked accounts, scripting accounts all happily playing the game today.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by barrie View Post
    Sophie is it a T-baks guild account?

Nothing will be done. accounts dont get banned in this game* the solution is to drop your own health below 10 before you log out, or equip edea/percival and let them burn their stamina, or use gold to refill health when you want to play. no-one really loses anything in this game from pvp anymore.

*we got bought accounts, dead accounts, obvious alt accounts, password shared accounts, hacked accounts, scripting accounts all happily playing the game today.
    Yes, I do all of that, but it's a bloody aggravation for this kind of cheating to keep going on. It's obvious the player is using their alt accs to do this and will be allowed to since more accs means more money.

Ah, well - TEKKEN7 can save my day, any day.

What barrie mentioned is the best course of action. Log out of the game with less than 10 HP to ensure you don't get attacked until the next time you login. Or equip Edea as your hero to ensure the attacker uses a ton of stamina to reduce you to zero HP.

You can of course report this to the devs via the Support option in the game. I cannot say what, if anything, would be done.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"In the end, there really is no end, just new beginnings"

Since they added the "Kill 80 pepople with duel" and "Kill 80 pepople with invade", I've found myself lurking on people's keeps and opening several tabs just to attack them every 15-20 minutes.
    Lately, I do this with friends (as it is less time consuming), but I can see the huge benefit of an autothing for that. Definitely something not desirable for the health of CA.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by barrie View Post
    Nothing will be done. accounts dont get banned in this game
    I'm sorry but this is not true.

While I agree 100% with everything else that you said, we have certainly seen accounts get banned.

Heck, during the last time Caverns of Time was around people got banned for various periods ranging up to 6 years for what Gaea perceived to be cheating.

Granted, Gaea could and should do more to deal with other (more abused) forms of cheating. However, that doesn't change that bans -have- been given in the (recent) past.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

the use of auto clickers is a well known fact in the game, You see it all the time, but yet you can't show front side proof, only those on the back side of the game can see it. It would cost them more to hire the person to investigate it than it costs them to allow it.

10. Default

Unfortunately gaea is not interested in banning cheaters if their activities are profitable to them. I've tried reporting a bot who would periodically chain me and several other players. I provided the devs with 66 screenshots to back up several claims I made including his round the clock simultaneous increases of 1 in battles/wars won and death stats (suicide hits so revenge hitting won't work), quest stat increases of 1 every 2 hours and 5 minutes, and increases of 1450 defense essence every 3 days with no increase in any of the other essences ever occurring. I was trying to prove that an auto player was being used to suicide hit, provide one quest hit in the underworld excavation quest (awards 1450 defense essence upon level 4 completion) every 2 hours and 5 minutes (the time needed for energy to build up to 50), and to collect from the underworld excavation quest once enough hits were obtained (36 hits needed which comes out to 75 hours to complete level 4, or 3 days and 3 hours). After the tedious and very time consuming process of monitoring and taking screenshots, I was told that the "error couldn't be reproduced" and to "buff up" my defense, aka "we didn't bother to try, so spend money to strengthen your defense instead". They then gave me 5 hero crystals, patted me on the head, and sent me on my way. More recently one of my guildmates has been suspended/possibly banned for taking advantage of a glitch in an event (treasure island or meteorite I believe). So bottom line is that if cheating makes gaea money, nothing will be done. But if cheating costs them anything, suspensions/ bans will come down.