Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: iOS Account Dissappeared

1. Default

That is the same account mine logs into

2. Default

I’d like to know that also

3. Default

I was able to logon yesterday with a temporary Password through Crusaders, but couldn’t create a new password. Today I cannot even get an email with a temporary PW. Is there a solution to this yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Brotocol View Post
    If you are having this issue, please send a ticket to customer support. The team is aware and will be handling it. Sorry for the inconvenience
    The support page, https://helpcenter.gaeamobile.com/index.php/help/index?, is just a FAQ with no way to report anything. I have not taken the new update (I know better than to take an update in the first few weeks), yet when the app is logged into the iOS account it is someone else's, so this may not be caused by the update.

Edit - apparently you have to read an article and say it didn't help in order to submit a ticket; great UI...

Putting this here to have a record: for case #498175

I have not taken the app update. Version 1.562 is still waiting to be accepted, as I know better than to take CA updates this soon. When I use the app to log into my iOS account I get someone else's account.

I have a FB account that I play on the app using a Crusaders log-in, and I have an iOS account. I do not want anything changed with my FB account's access to the app. If the only way to fix it is to bind my iOS account using an email address I do not want it done.

1. Army Code - My army code is 0C9265. The character I can see in the app is 22FE78
    2. In-game name - My IGN is Ok. The character I see in the app is X and what appears to be a rabbit character
    3. Current level - My level is 574. The character I see in the app is lvl 26.
    4. Your current guild - My guild is DSC iOS. The character I see in the app is not in a guild.
    5. Which platform your account was originally created on (iOS, web3, or Facebook). This is an iOS account.
    6. Screenshots of purchase receipts (if any)
    7. Email you wish to bind to account - Per above, I do not want to bind an email to the account. I want to use the iPhone login and be able to access my account. The Castle Age login is for my FB account.
    Last edited by thomasj8; 08-12-2018 at 08:45 PM.
    Chimæra

Support replied to me, but they will create a Crusader credential.
    Still won’t be able to «*quick*» log thru IOS button.

****ty update... lost over 10 account this way...
    When i open my app and starts like a new toon, i just shut it down and restart.
    It worked until this update... i had to go thru all the creation process and lost it...

Why, why!!
    Come say hello!
    Venez dire bonjour!

Web3 link to my keep
    Facebook link to my keep

why do you have 10 accounts? do you have 10 IOS devices? because else only thing you are saying her is that you us alts/minis and that is nothing but cheating ;-)

My iOS account is working again using my iPhone log-in.
    Chimæra

8. Default

If you have not sent in a ticket already, send it in to support.castleage@gaeamobile.com

Quote Originally Posted by hansa View Post
    why do you have 10 accounts? do you have 10 IOS devices? because else only thing you are saying her is that you us alts/minis and that is nothing but cheating ;-)
    I meant app used to lose my ios accounts some times before, until i’ve learned how to avoid this. So i’ve lost multiple «*new accounts*» created by the app. Now I can counter that bug with closing/opening the app, but with this update, i couldn’t do that, it forced me to go thru the «*new player*» process.

Name of the actual toon i’ve lost says a lot is: Lost in Ios 2.
    I’ve used to give proper name to them, but now...
    Still, avoiding the bug allowed me to level this toon enough to value it.

And since you asked, i have multiple device and multiple accounts. Calling ppl cheater is kinda low blow in support room...
    Last edited by ElMaster; 08-13-2018 at 05:31 PM.
    Come say hello!
    Venez dire bonjour!

Web3 link to my keep
    Facebook link to my keep

if you do not have 10 IOS device,and us 10 accounts in game that is cheating plain and simple.(if it was up to me having more than 1 account is cheating,an it use to be like that) even think the tos stil says so.