Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: iOS Account Dissappeared

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Brotocol View Post
    If you are having this issue, please send a ticket to customer support. The team is aware and will be handling it. Sorry for the inconvenience
    lost accounts on me and wifes phones

2. Default

How do you send a ticket on IOS if you can't get into your account? Create a new one and lose everything?

3. Default

My iOS account has disappeared. How do I create a ticket? When I open the support page the only options I see are for reading some articles on known issues or a search option that doesn’t appear to find anything. Do I have to open the technical support page on a PC to get full functionality?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ionia View Post
    How do you send a ticket on IOS if you can't get into your account? Create a new one and lose everything?
    I was able to get in with my Crusader's account, though I had to retrieve my password,

5. Default

I still haven’t received any feedback on how to create a ticket, but I did notice something interesting that might be partly causing the problem.
    The account on my phone is not level 1, i.e. starting from scratch. It’s level 17 and whoever’s account it is has spent some favor points on some crappy generals. Also, when I open up the “Castle Age Account - Manage your Castle Age account here!” Tab, the email address shown there is not my email address.

is any progress on getting this issue fixed I know of at least 20+ people that have the same issue.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MrChristopher View Post
    I still haven’t received any feedback on how to create a ticket, but I did notice something interesting that might be partly causing the problem.
    The account on my phone is not level 1, i.e. starting from scratch. It’s level 17 and whoever’s account it is has spent some favor points on some crappy generals. Also, when I open up the “Castle Age Account - Manage your Castle Age account here!” Tab, the email address shown there is not my email address.
    Exactly the same for me.
    I've left as a level 647 player, updated the app, returned as a level 18 newbie with another name and guild.
    Not happy!

Blog Entries

Yep. Some “millerjj1687@gmail.com” is what pops up on my phone - and others that I’ve heard about.

9. Default

that is the email account that is parked itself on my phone

10. Default

Yes after the recent update not only did I lose my account of 350+ levels it logs in someone else’s account which is active.
    Luckily I had set up a universal account so can access it but not sure anyone else can.
    Not good enough needs sorting ASAP.