Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: iOS Account Dissappeared

1. Default iOS Account Dissappeared

My iOS account is not there. acts like I am a new player. Am daily player. Anyone else having this issue? I deleted and reinstalled still same issue.

2. Default

I updated the app today and now have to log in via the caste age account login rather than just my ios login. What a pain. DO NOT UPDATE APP until this is fixed.

3. Default

My iOS automatically updated and now will not let me in unless I create a new CA account. I'm afraid if I continue with that process I will lose my current iOS account. I hope this is fixed soon.

I have the same issue, lost my IOS binded account after updating...
    Welcome to level 1 again...
    Come say hello!
    Venez dire bonjour!

Web3 link to my keep
    Facebook link to my keep

5. Default

If you are having this issue, please send a ticket to customer support. The team is aware and will be handling it. Sorry for the inconvenience

6. Default

Thank for the help but how would be able to send a ticket if you can not get into castle age to do that ???????

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by andrew f View Post
    Thank for the help but how would be able to send a ticket if you can not get into castle age to do that ???????
    My IOS account is also missing.

Yeah.. game is gone.. ugh..

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Brotocol View Post
    If you are having this issue, please send a ticket to customer support. The team is aware and will be handling it. Sorry for the inconvenience
    How do you send a ticket to support?

10. Default

I have lost ios accounts on both me and the wifes iphones auto update and poof gone what do I do ?