Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: iOS Account Dissappeared

Quote Originally Posted by hansa View Post
    if you do not have 10 IOS device,and us 10 accounts in game that is cheating plain and simple.(if it was up to me having more than 1 account is cheating,an it use to be like that) even think the tos stil says so.
    he's not saying he has 10 accounts he's saying due to updates the device has created 10 accounts, since there is no way to delete an account there are more than obne that has been created on the device rather in use or not

Thank you Teresita.
    I could actually own more accounts than ios devices if i had created a crusader account on each if those.
    I haven’t.
    But still, game allow me (bug i know), but still.
    Also, you forget about facebook account. One can have 2 accounts while having only one device.
    Come say hello!
    Venez dire bonjour!

Web3 link to my keep
    Facebook link to my keep

3. Default

My issue is still unresolved, although technical support did respond and told me they are working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrChristopher View Post
    My issue is still unresolved, although technical support did respond and told me they are working on it.
    I'm in the same position.
    Come say hello!
    Venez dire bonjour!

Web3 link to my keep
    Facebook link to my keep

5. Default

my Ios account has also disappeared, first log in attempt I got some random level 20 , now I get level fresh start BS ... I had a level 399 ... and unfortuanlty , I spent a fair amount of real world cash on it ..

6. Default

I give up. They can keep my money but I won't give any more. Their issue. Their problem. Lost revenue.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Brotocol View Post
    If you are having this issue, please send a ticket to customer support. The team is aware and will be handling it. Sorry for the inconvenience
    Mr Broccoli, this is an update issue, they need to restore the system to a time prior to the update and do a fix. Computer 101.

They have been totally ineffective in restoring an an account by account basis.

Gaea caused the issue system wide, they can fix it system wide.

8. Default

Sorry it's taking them some time to fix the issue. I know it's frustrating
    I'll give you all an update on the situation when I hear from them. They're working hard on fixing it.
    Last edited by Ghost Brotocol; 08-15-2018 at 07:40 PM.

We got a live cam on them now: