Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: My MK is now 4* thanks to MK promo packs

  1. #1

    Default My MK is now 4* thanks to MK promo packs

    3* Lvl 69 was 6.94% chance of free stuff

    4* Lvl 69 is now 8.8% chance of free stuff

    To put that 8.8% into perspective, that means on average I get free stuff every 11.3636 tries.

    My Runes are going to get bigger, much bigger!! Woo hoo!!

    I waited an entire month for this MK promo pack.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    356

    Default

    It's not free stuff really though is it, you're just recouping some of the cost of the promo pack......

  3. #3

    Default

    Not worth it for me, definitely too much expensive.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

  4. Default

    I can't find where to post this: PLEASE fix the monsters list so that when you click the X to close them after collecting, they disappear - I have loads sitting there that won't go away!

  5. #5

    Default

    4* Lvl 70 MK has a buff of 8.9% or a change of 0.1% or 10 basis points (1 basis point = 1/10,000 or 100 basis points is 1%) vs 4* lvl 69 (of 8.8%).

    This is a big improvement from 0.06% or 6 basis points per level gain when MK was only 3 stars.

    Right now, MK is lvl 70 of 79. I decided to lvl up Dolomar and Hera before getting MK to lvl 80.

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpelara View Post
    I can't find where to post this: PLEASE fix the monsters list so that when you click the X to close them after collecting, they disappear - I have loads sitting there that won't go away!
    Just let them be there, they will go away after they expire. Yur active monstes are always on top of the dead ones

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    4* Lvl 70 MK has a buff of 8.9% or a change of 0.1% or 10 basis points (1 basis point = 1/10,000 or 100 basis points is 1%) vs 4* lvl 69 (of 8.8%).

    This is a big improvement from 0.06% or 6 basis points per level gain when MK was only 3 stars.

    Right now, MK is lvl 70 of 79. I decided to lvl up Dolomar and Hera before getting MK to lvl 80.
    Dont take him to lvl 80. Take him to 79 and stop, because i think there is a small drop in % when he gets to 80. This is something i had noticed with a guildmate, so will check again for sure and confirm.

  8. Default

    4* MK lvl 79 = +9.8% chance for no stamina/energy/token cost for action

    {฿}lack Wings of Fire

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by plrnmron View Post
    Dont take him to lvl 80. Take him to 79 and stop, because i think there is a small drop in % when he gets to 80. This is something i had noticed with a guildmate, so will check again for sure and confirm.
    3 star MK lvl 79 - 7,74% / lvl 80 7,5% !!!

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    3* Lvl 69 was 6.94% chance of free stuff

    4* Lvl 69 is now 8.8% chance of free stuff

    To put that 8.8% into perspective, that means on average I get free stuff every 11.3636 tries.

    My Runes are going to get bigger, much bigger!! Woo hoo!!

    I waited an entire month for this MK promo pack.
    so is mine and loving it. but I missed MK clone for the last promo-just too much money-and I have a thousand plus favor points too

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •