Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I just finished all the quests...what next

The Engineer path will probably take a few more years ... and then there is Atlantis to finish.

To make CA worth your time maybe don't buy to many energy refills unless the Dev's create another energy using event or realm.

Players need to start planing ahead and need to ask themselves "what do I spend that stamina or energy on after the quests or item creation is complete?"
    Last edited by Al is Roger; 08-29-2018 at 10:39 PM.

Can anyone do anything about 00479...? Just random comments with no sense.

you could farm some raids/monsters with only energy... not saying it is/isn't a good idea but you can do it. e.g. Red Plains can use "tactics".

Personally I can see me just farming essence when I finish the quests and have emptied the essences (oh yes I guess engineer at some point after getting essence becomes less fruitful).
    Last edited by Raf_thfc; 09-04-2018 at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raf_thfc View Post
    you could farm some raids/monsters with only energy... not saying it is/isn't a good idea but you can do it. e.g. Red Plains can use "tactics".

Personally I can see me just farming essence when I finish the quests and have emptied the essences (oh yes I guess engineer at some point after getting essence becomes less fruitful).
    Tactics uses stamina too.

Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    Tactics uses stamina too.
    tbh you may be right I've not run any of them for years. And I might be blending this game with others in my memory....

maybe the devs should consider an energy only raid then and rock the boat