Thread: Monster Main's Achivements not working?

1. Default Monster Main's Achivements not working?

Hi, I am trying to accomplish the monster achievements. When I try to get done for example Rodenom's Main (+3sp) what exactly are we supposed to do? So far I have tried:
    - Summon, strenghten to 100%, attack main for more than 5M when the secondary part is at 100%. Monster died after public.
    - Summon, strengthen to 100%, attack secondary for more than 5M when head was at 100%. Monster died after public

My counter for rodenom is still at 0 out of 5. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Blog Entries

The monster has to die without anybody hitting the other parts. If you make a monster public, people will hit the other parts, so the monster won't qualify for the head/main achievement.

Everybody who touches the monster has to hit the main/head only, not just you.
    Just another Castle Age player
    army code: D422AE

Quote Originally Posted by namaxe View Post
    Hi, I am trying to accomplish the monster achievements. When I try to get done for example Rodenom's Main (+3sp) what exactly are we supposed to do? So far I have tried:
    - Summon, strenghten to 100%, attack main for more than 5M when the secondary part is at 100%. Monster died after public.
    - Summon, strengthen to 100%, attack secondary for more than 5M when head was at 100%. Monster died after public

My counter for rodenom is still at 0 out of 5. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.
    These are also known as Head kills.

Best to do in a private hunt where everyone knows the rules. As Falco mention, some idiot won’t read the instructions on a public mob and ruin it for everyone.

If you want my opinion, just solo the mob at your own leisure.

Accidents are ok, as long as non-hit areas don’t drop below 75% health

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Falco View Post
    The monster has to die without anybody hitting the other parts. If you make a monster public, people will hit the other parts, so the monster won't qualify for the head/main achievement.

Everybody who touches the monster has to hit the main/head only, not just you.
    Wow. Would not have imagined that. Thanks for the info.

There's a few decent head shot groups on FB - try here, it's pretty active and monsters always die
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/CAGAH/about/

7. Default

Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by namaxe View Post
    Thanks for sharing.
    Here’s the math if you want to solo them.

- you have 168 hrs to kill the mob
    - assuming you have 1K in stamina, if you time it right you have 1K of stamina and another 1K when you level up during the week (so that is 2K of stamina)
    - you get 24 stamina per hour via regen for 576 per day
    - 576 per day over 7 days is over 4K in stamina (that is now 6K in stamina)
    - if you have a decent MK in your alliance, assuming it awards a 5% chance of free stamina per hit, that is another 300 Stamina.

So you are looking at 6K in stamina over 1 week to solo the mob.

He could alway pick a couple key friends to join a main only fight. Make fighting more easy, and friends return favors ��