Thread: Monsters Disappearing

Default Monsters Disappearing

In the past two weeks I have lost two shadow phantoms, both with 330m ish damage done. Just gone completely for both summoner and hitters.

On submitting requests and the usual back and forth I was told there would be no refund since there is no log of me on the leaderboard on the date the monster went missing.... WTF has that got to do with anything, I was hitting for days before this.

Are others experiencing this? If I don't get this sorted this time, for definite that will be it for me and spending on this game.

Lost a Shadow last night. Had summoned but not hit, so all I lost was the orb. Opened ticket still, as monsters vanishing has to be done something about.

It's been more than a year since I had monster disappear the last time. Was Shadow, not summoned by me, had hit it. Got 4x Full Stam potion then, although it took several messages back and forth for the compensation. So at that time I was fully compensated in the end.
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

I believe that when a monster vanishes, it's totally gone from the database too. Also that they have no logs about monsters being summoned, hit, killed, or failing. Which is insane, but this being Castle Age insanity is the most likely case of course. No way I'm going to start taking screenies of monster logs after hitting, it's the duty of the game server afterall.

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

Got Shadow summoning orb and some extra 10stam potions as compensation. Heard from two who had hit it that they got full stam potions for having hit it and an extra as compensation.

While I hope disappearing monster issue will get fixed, at least support is now handling tickets reasonably.

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD