Thread: BlizzardSpell Promo 60 FP min purchase requirement

Default BlizzardSpell Promo 60 FP min purchase requirement

You get 4 bonuses in this promo pack:

- 30 bonus FP
    - 5 SP
    - 2 Full Stamina Pots
    - 50 Enhance Crystals

I got it for 2 Stamina Pots and how 5 extra SP will help me overwhelm the (non-)spenders who played the game since the beginning.

tyvm devs, we need to have these promos weekly! What about having monkey king promos weekly and hera too!

If they changed the 2 potions to maby 1000-1500 guild coins I'll start buy them.
    I miss _=*B52*=_ <3

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sven ios View Post
    If they changed the 2 potions to maby 1000-1500 guild coins I'll start buy them.
    Agreed, I only by the promos with Guild coins.

5. Default

I was hoping to get the hero/general shown on the banner.

As someone with all the guild skills from the shop and over 1000 stam, I quite happy with having 2 full potions instead of the guild coins.

7. Default

I dont remember a promo under $20..guessing quite a few would drop $10 to pick up some refills or maybe get a couple generals.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    I dont remember a promo under $20..guessing quite a few would drop $10 to pick up some refills or maybe get a couple generals.
    There have been small amount promos before. Not often, but not unheard of.
    Three $5 promos, one of which was the original Beginner promo, another the Beginner promo of restarted promo line, and one small promo that had just Free Chest Roll in it.
    A few $10 promos, not sure how many exactly. I think after Beginner there was one or two $10 promos before settling on $20. And there has been an occasional $10 promo later too.
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD