Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question about Cronus Blade

Default Question about Cronus Blade

Hi, after a year of only doing Cronus Hydra, now left 2 vial of icy blood to get Cronus Blade, but my Hydra Blade have a Gem added on it, what happen with it after i alchemize the 3 Hydra blades incluiding the one of have the gem on it? It will preserve? It will disappear?
    Christof landed a CRITICAL HIT on Cronus Astaroth's Earth Head hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage[45,340,883]! Cronus Astaroth's Earth Head dealt 0 damage.

AFAIK, you won't be allowed to alchemise it. So you need to earn a 4th Hydra blade so that you have 3 'unused' ones for the alchemy.

That said, I could be wrong. So give it 10 till someone who is more certain than I, to confirm either way.
    Last edited by Ginger The Hutt; 07-05-2018 at 10:03 PM.
    | Some noob, noobing about. Chain me |
    | Keep Links | FaceBook or Web3 |
    | The Unicorn Gym |

I believe you're going to have to salvage it and lose the gem -- unless you have an Unbind Stone which allows you to salvage without losing the gem.

I don't believe it matters how many Hydra Blades you have. You could have 10 extra Hydra Blades and you'd still need the Unbind Stone to salvage the gem.
    Last edited by fosio; 07-05-2018 at 10:11 PM.

Ohhh, so sad, was my best and unique rare gem... where i can find the unbide stone?
    Christof landed a CRITICAL HIT on Cronus Astaroth's Earth Head hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage[45,340,883]! Cronus Astaroth's Earth Head dealt 0 damage.

Killing some phantoms.

Quote Originally Posted by RocKi4N View Post
    Ohhh, so sad, was my best and unique rare gem... where i can find the unbide stone?
    It's extremely expensive. Let me see if I can get the wiki link to this.

https://castleage.wikia.com/wiki/Alc...s#Unbind_Stone
    Last edited by Mursilis; 07-05-2018 at 11:59 PM.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"The universe is already mad, anything else would be redundant" - Londo Mollari

items need to be clear of all gems/runes to upcraft them

if the gem is that awesome , might be better to not upcraft your sword in the 1st place

Quote Originally Posted by barrie View Post
    items need to be clear of all gems/runes to upcraft them

if the gem is that awesome , might be better to not upcraft your sword in the 1st place
    So i can get another Hydra sword, to have 4 and alchemize 3 into Cronus blade, keeping the one hydra sword with the gem? After when i have the unbide stone can save the gem from that hydra sword not alchemized?

Quote Originally Posted by RocKi4N View Post
    So i can get another Hydra sword, to have 4 and alchemize 3 into Cronus blade, keeping the one hydra sword with the gem? After when i have the unbide stone can save the gem from that hydra sword not alchemized?
    Assuming that my understanding of things is correct: Yes, this would work.
    Last edited by Ginger The Hutt; 07-06-2018 at 05:13 PM.
    | Some noob, noobing about. Chain me |
    | Keep Links | FaceBook or Web3 |
    | The Unicorn Gym |

10. Default

No, I am really sorry but that will not work.
    You will have to salvage the gem regardless of how many Cronus blades you make.
    Yes, it is the bad news you do not want to hear.
    It is the nature of gems though, that in the time it took to craft the 6 blades to make the legendary, hopefully, you'll have gained a newer and better gem to replace it with.
    That's my plan, at 4/6