Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question about Cronus Blade

I see. Another long way, finding unbide stone, Thanks
    Christof landed a CRITICAL HIT on Cronus Astaroth's Earth Head hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage[40,017,325]! Barbarus has cleaved into the Monster causing traumatic damage!

2. Default

While it's obviously not *exactly* the same thing, this did make me want to check something similar for my own use later...

so I did a simple test:
    Forged bronze ingot to Lavaflow Cleaver (not about to put one of those in anything I'd actually regularly use anyway)
    Attempted to alchemize Flamewalker Greaves (requires said Cleaver to make, among other things)
    Alchemy successfully worked without any issue (2 Cleavers left afterwards, keep indicates still has forged ingot)

so at the very least, slots being totally empty is not the issue - I'd check with a chaos gem as well but I can't say I have any easily disposable ones available right now to try on an alchemy Ingot (stacks) should be fine without issue though if this is any indication... I'm guessing the real issue is the presence (or lack) of a rune on a gear that's needed for an alchemy though.
    CA: "Daniel", Lv10xx High King/Master Warguard/Duke/Fighter
    HoD: "Nocyn", Executioner [Retired, obvious reasons]

If you only have gem in Hydra Blade, you can alchemise Cronus Blade. If you later get a new Hydra Blade, it will have the gem you had in it previously.
    However, if you have a Rune in it, you have to salvage. No alchemy component may have Rune forged to it.
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD