Thread: I just used Zombified and I need to play CA MOAR

Default I just used Zombified and I need to play CA MOAR

Over 2K damage with Zombify when I am stunned. This is fun! The only problem is getting Zomified takes a while.

You are victorious in battle, taking 48 total damage and dealing 2179 total damage to your enemy.
    Rune damage: +746 damage from equipped rune items!
    186 damage from enemy equipped rune items was resisted!
    You Physically Pierced your opponent!
    Your Fire Pierce has set your opponent ablaze!
    Your Water Pierce has submerged your opponent!
    Your Earth Pierce has crushed your opponents!
    Your Wind Pierce blew your opponents away!
    Batw only inflicted half damage because of their low health
    Batw’s rune tower bonus deals an extra 20 damage
    Batw’s hero power: deals an extra 40 damage
    Batw Bonus Victory Damage Buffs: deals an extra 896 damage
    Batw Bonus Damage Buffs: deals an extra 175 damage
    Batw lost their power due to being Stunned
    Batw’s zombie power boosted damage by 623
    Batw gains more confidence on their victory, they will now do more damage on victory!
    +160 Battle Activity Points

You are victorious in battle, taking 52 total damage and dealing 2343 total damage to your enemy.
    Rune damage: +932 damage from equipped rune items!

Batw’s zombie power boosted damage by 670

Seriously. I general joined 5 hr guild battles after I get stunned because the opposing team almost always ignores me and never expect me to hit for 1600+ dmg and now 2K dmg per hit. Made my night. Wow.

I guess if I play Cleric, I could possible revive myself and Rez the gate.

I just used King H and vamp alliance and drum roll ...

The vampire power heals for 133 health

wow gz Immortal Batw!
    now u can solo rez the gate.

Quote Originally Posted by baoyutaohuagong View Post
    wow gz Immortal Batw!
    No. It won’t work if you did the math.

1. With Zomify
    - Zomify adds 40% so if you back it out, then 2343 / 1.4 = 1,673 so Zomify does adds 670 dmg
    - With my confidence max out, it added 896 dmg so about 358 dmg (of the 670 Zomify buff) is tied to me being a warrior, e.g. if I played Cleric then I would get much lower damage and much lower associated Zomify buff.
    - So I might bring myself back from 0 health to a level where another gate could use mass heals, etc but I cannot rez the gate all by myself. You obviously need a lot of coordination with your teammates.

2. Without Zomify
    - Maybe I can bring myself back to over 200 health as warrior but it will be harder with other classes, especially as Cleric
    - Having a Guardian on me will help, hitting targets that are Poly’ed or Poisoned might help, etc

Coming back to over 200 health from 0 health is pretty hard if you ask me. It will probably get easier once my Dmg Rune is over +1K because your subsequent hits will incur damage so you need to look at your net gain in health per subsequent hits.

In summary, it’s my opinion that gates that come back from the dead is most likely because one person gets its health over +200, then the mass heals occur, then the revived Clerics start to Rez the gate back to health. While it’s possible one Cleric gets its health over 200 and then starts Rez the gate, but that only happens if the Cleric has both big dmg & health runes.

Personally, I am just thrilled that I can hit for over 2.3K dmg while being stunned.

Quote Originally Posted by baoyutaohuagong View Post
    wow gz Immortal Batw!

Yep, if he wasn't playing a warrior. Most of that dmg is due to warrior skills

Shame the most time I see this in battle, never slowed me down wiping out the other side. It didn't seem to help them too much.

Changed alliance from Jera - Meekah - Ameron to Jera - Deianira - Meekah:

Total Damage: 2436
    Rune Damage: 974
    Hero Power Dmg: 51
    Victory Damage Buff: 928
    Zombie Damage Buff: 696

This is while being stunned.

Bonus Victory Damage Buffs: deals an extra 1020 damage

In theory my Dmg & Zomify buff should increase but defenders are using Resistance 4 or something, e.g. resisting 200 dmg leaving +804 dmg from Rune.

[Edit] found a defender without R4
    You are victorious in battle, taking 68 total damage and dealing 2623 total damage to your enemy.
    Rune damage: +1004 damage from equipped rune items!
    Zombie power boosted damage by 750
    Last edited by Batw; 08-16-2018 at 01:56 AM.

Blog Entries

Actually, and I know this doesn't make sense, but early testing of Guild Battles when the first abilities were introduced showed that removing Res4 from your own equipped abilities added more damage when you were stunned. It may be worth playing with, as I don't think that was ever addressed by the old devs, and certainly would never be by the new ones. And we didn't have loadouts back then, so it's even easier now.

But you may do better using a decently leveled Butcher, and staying under 1/4 hp than using Zombify and actually being dead. I know Butcher has made some serious improvements to my damage.
    Last edited by VersionsOfViolence; 08-17-2018 at 02:22 AM.
    ~VoV~