Thread: New Oracle General that Boost Intimidate

Default New Oracle General that Boost Intimidate

Any chance we get a new general that has two buffs:
    + X health per level
    + Y% boost to intimidate per level

I would love to spend money on my minis and fill the hearts of Mages & Clerics (that use Enrange & DF, respectively) with a fear of a major loss.

2. Default

I'll pass the suggestion along!

are you also going to pass along the use of mini's ? was under the believe 1 player can at max have 2 accounts (1fb and 1 ios) and the us of the word "mini's" clear stat that we are talking about a player using more

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    Any chance we get a new general that has two buffs:
    + X health per level
    + Y% boost to intimidate per level

I would love to spend money on my minis and fill the hearts of Mages & Clerics (that use Enrange & DF, respectively) with a fear of a major loss.
    The secondary and tertiary abilities should be physical piercing and one elemental piercing, like the generals that boosts the newest powers.

Quote Originally Posted by hansa View Post
    are you also going to pass along the use of mini's ? was under the believe 1 player can at max have 2 accounts (1fb and 1 ios) and the us of the word "mini's" clear stat that we are talking about a player using more
    You’re barking the wrong tree.

iOS has always been 1 account per iOS device. Do you know how many iOS devices I have bought since starting CA? I’m in the market for a new iPhone come this Sept.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolver Blast View Post
    The secondary and tertiary abilities should be physical piercing and one elemental piercing, like the generals that boosts the newest powers.
    If Gaea releases this new General, I will place my mini’s in the keep and build some of the biggest “suicide bombers” against Enrage & DF users. I want those buffs stripped and fear in their eyes.

Great, another general like Syren for the *******s to use.

Blog Entries

Don't hate new content because losers with 10 accounts will game the system to use it. I've been asking for an Intimidate boosting general since they released Hermione whatshisnut, the ill-conceived popularity player contest general. I make a living as a one-account player stripping all your juicy Enrages and DFs, and I would certainly buy such a general from the Oracle.

That said, do NOT continue the trend of simply releasing a new TI/Meteorite general that is only available to the top 1000 players. It's time to branch out and make new content available to more than just the top tier of players/spenders. The disparity between Haves and Have Nots in the game has grown exponentially since that trend started and frankly people are tired of it. But a new Oracle general that boosts Intimidate... yummy.

Boot Me Gently
    ! Chain Me Daily! Add Me Nicely! Follow CAGT on FB for tips and game updates. You can also follow the Twitter account @CastleAge_GT.