Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Best TI Event Ever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Da Wimsta View Post
    75 cents per level for tunacorns hasn't sold for a while, and it looks like nobody ever bought the 6700er... I'd have to agree with you.
    Out of curiosity: What sort of BSI/LSI/fixed figures does 75 cents a level generally work on?
    | Some noob, noobing about. Chain me |
    | Keep Links | FaceBook or Web3 |
    | The Unicorn Gym |

Quote Originally Posted by thomasj8 View Post
    Not that I am tracking anything, but the drops rates and the loot seem to be the same as always: crappy. That is why I don't change my play style at all for Ti. I refill a bit on red and green crystal days with my FB account, and I F2P with my iOS account, same as usual. Ironically 9K in stamina refills has my FB account with 16 TI chests whereas my iOS has 21 chests
    similar story here. Mini is F2P. I used a net of 3 stamina potions. 35 chests with spare on mini.

no pot use on main: 15 chests.
    | Some noob, noobing about. Chain me |
    | Keep Links | FaceBook or Web3 |
    | The Unicorn Gym |

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger The Hutt View Post
    similar story here. Mini is F2P. I used a net of 3 stamina potions. 35 chests with spare on mini.

no pot use on main: 15 chests.
    Posts like these tells us very little.

Your mini could be a LSI build or since it’s a mini, it’s ability to level up quickly in the era of double regen means it could have more stamina at work (during the same period).

Had awful luck this round. Only 35 chests... and I used more FP than ever. Every other TI I made it to 65chests with hardly any FP used. Have 7000 total stamina. Not only that but mostly got refine, enhance and gold.... Bad follow up to the worst event ever.. Dont think I will be spending any more $$

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger The Hutt View Post
    Out of curiosity: What sort of BSI/LSI/fixed figures does 75 cents a level generally work on?
    I've been told that answering this question is against forum rules.

I didn't have a good answer, but it is still too much. Sorry.
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

Quote Originally Posted by manbearpig View Post
    Had awful luck this round. Only 35 chests... and I used more FP than ever. Every other TI I made it to 65chests with hardly any FP used. Have 7000 total stamina. Not only that but mostly got refine, enhance and gold.... Bad follow up to the worst event ever.. Dont think I will be spending any more $$
    wow 7k stamina!
    is yr level above 2.2k?