Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Next 6 star general

Quote Originally Posted by Mursilis View Post
    You just want to watch the world burn, don't you?
    If I had to put money on it, I would bet the next Arena general will have a buff to counter Confuse (& Poly).

If you think about Hera, she could help (indirectly) counter a Mage’s Confuse (& Poly). However, if the Mage uses Enrage and Confuse, then Hera’s buff is quickly negated.

2. Default

I think once a general has had the promo for 6*, they should always be available at 6*, even if it's at an increased price or something

Sorkan, as I have him at level 79 as it is

Quote Originally Posted by Castle aged View Post
    I think once a general has had the promo for 6*, they should always be available at 6*, even if it's at an increased price or something
    This ^^^ PLEASE. I missed out on Barbarus because it wasn't in my budget limit for that short window.

The only one I would get out the plastic for IS Joan but I suspect I am in the majority there.

Quote Originally Posted by clintw View Post
    The only one I would get out the plastic for IS Joan but I suspect I am in the majority there.
    You need health, lots of health, for Joan to be effective. Just ask Nate who uses Tyrant and runs out of health.

Quote Originally Posted by ghost brotocol View Post
    i'll put the suggestion in @revolver blast
    do ittt!!!!!!!

With Joan health is good but having clerics willing to commit to keeping Joan alive is the key to success. My guild does this very well.

Quote Originally Posted by clintw View Post
    With Joan health is good but having clerics willing to commit to keeping Joan alive is the key to success. My guild does this very well.
    True. You can have 3 Warriors next to each other with 1 Defense 1 Attack and 10.000 Health in Keep. This way Mass Heal is more effective.
    Whining is not a decent thing to do. But for real life losers whiner = in game winner.