Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Next 6 star general

Two medals, two stars up to lvl 6

https://imgur.com/VNGfcNM
    Last edited by Archangel Σ; 07-05-2018 at 08:30 PM.

relax

every general will have its turn

I don't know if this has been requested or suggested elsewhere, but once the promo's are done, can they be archived, perhaps under Oracle, but at a higher cost than the promo?

E.g. if the promo is equal to a 10% discount from just buying the generals using FPs, then perhaps they can be archived at 5% off the Promo price, so it is still available for those who missed out due to not being active during that period, or not having enough available funds to purchase the promo when it was announced.

If this has been suggested or requested before, please ignore....but if not, please consider.

[edited spelling]
    Last edited by FritzTheCat; 07-09-2018 at 11:41 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by FritzTheCat View Post
    I don't know if this has been requested or suggested elsewhere, but once the promo's are done, can they be archived, perhaps under Oracle, but at a higher cost than the promo?

E.g. if the promo is equal to a 10% discount from just buying the generals using FPs, then perhaps they can be archived at 5% off the Promo price, so it is still available for those who missed out due to not being active during that period, or not having enough available funds to purchase the promo when it was announced.

If this has been suggested or requested before, please ignore....but if not, please consider.

[edited spelling]
    This is something I'd love to see, going away on vacation soon and will probably have a promo inbetween.
    As we havent had a mage 6* general yet it would be a shame to mis out on that while Im on vacation, wont mind paying a bit extra a week later

5. Default

I would like to see all generals available to promote to at least 2-star, and 2nd copies of all non-chest generals (from Penelope to Darius, Keira, Cartigan, etc.) available from the oracle for 20 FP after earning the 1st copy.

Not that upper level players would care, but for lower level players it would actually let them establish a "favorite" general. I could never have an attachment to any of them, because they were too weak.

6. Default

I wish all generals that were once available at 6* remained available, even if it was at an increased price... Because if they want new players to become serious, they need to offer these generals. Would be really ****ty to know that if you're just starting out, you can never 6* meekah or Dawn etc... Seems a bit unfair to punish players who may not have been playing when the promos were going on.