Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: no problems with bots and scripts in this game

1. Default

I've seen that a few times and wondered about it.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Raf_thfc View Post
    yes it is my alt, you'd have to be in the lower level range to get that to pop up. And it usually only happens when the game is being glitchy (or maybe it's when the accounts have just been scripted before being killed). Anyway, the devs could easily find these accounts if they wanted and check it out for themselves.
    Yep, it seems a little glitchy indeed.

Given the amount on lv 344 with the same general and same army I would expect to see much more in different levels. I am not seeing anything similar in my account. It is a different level and not an alt though.

Quote Originally Posted by namaxe View Post
    Yep, it seems a little glitchy indeed.

Given the amount on lv 344 with the same general and same army I would expect to see much more in different levels. I am not seeing anything similar in my account. It is a different level and not an alt though.
    Well if you were going to sell them you would be doing so well before you would see them tbh (depending on your level) and obviously once sold they would no longer all look the same.....it's why if you were investigating this the point of interception would be when they are quite easily identifiable as being scripted by following identical playing patterns.

I've not seen many guilds with this many almost identical accounts though, maybe others have.
    Last edited by Raf_thfc; 06-14-2018 at 11:01 PM.