Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Enhance feedback

1. Default

I like having a way to spend gold.

But it seems an unfair advantage in favor of those with characters established in the old, inflated gold economy. I say that as someone operating in the inflated gold economy.
    Last edited by Bandigerbolls; 06-03-2018 at 02:12 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thomasj8 View Post
    I haven't upgraded anything yet. In part because with a young toon I am going to upgrade equipment far more frequently than an old toon, and in larger part because the impact of the enhancement is so minor. I did spend about $2B gold yesterday and now my territories yield $658M a day instead of $463M, and I can likely get that close to $1B a day if I want. I agree with Barathor that one should not expect instant gratification just because it is Gold. Remember when guild coins were precious when something new was released? Because everyone spent their coins already? I say this as a hoarder with 322K GC who has always had instant gratification with guild coins because I want to be prepared
    I fully agree that this shouldn't be an instant gratification thing.

I'm just curious about how people with territories will do with this feature.

Ever since the feature was released people have been saying that the feature sucks, that gold income is not high enough, etc etc. Now we have a feature that could be a real gold sink. I would love to know how the territories stack up against it. Will they be able to keep up to a reasonable degree or will it be an unreasonable grind fest just to (potentially) get +1/+1 on a piece of gear?

I see this as an opportunity to finally put the whole territories debate to rest.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

tbh, i thought you would give every player an enhance crystal chest freebies last memorial day, you know just to make most players (if not all) have a taste of how enhance crystal works.
    for the meantime add me 5E51FD and this
    Pls do not hurt me... coz i know someone who knows someone that knows someone who can hurt you.

Blog Entries

max might be +50, which is +100 and while thats a lot for each pice of equipment and brings it into the picture, it technically adds a max of about 8x50 or 400 attack and 400 defense, which with pierce/resist multipliers (which I've seen up to 4+) give you as much as 1600 attack and 1600 defense. This is a small but good size bump it would take 640 levels to be equal...

Quote Originally Posted by retribution@gmail View Post
    max might be +50, which is +100 and while thats a lot for each pice of equipment and brings it into the picture, it technically adds a max of about 8x50 or 400 attack and 400 defense, which with pierce/resist multipliers (which I've seen up to 4+) give you as much as 1600 attack and 1600 defense. This is a small but good size bump it would take 640 levels to be equal...
    You should be able to enhance the banner as well, so it’s 9x50 not 8x50. We should have as many as 9 pieces of gear per loadout.

6. Default

New monster
    1) Random drops enhance and refine crystals and blue pots
    2) Drops part to make a slotted magic item (first in game)
    3) Maybe 300M for legendary drop (Magic shards), say need 100ish
    4) Epic drops for gold ingots and blue pots
    5) Drops heath ess so its long term farmable
    6) Continue after first Slotted magic to make the next level..maybe 2 slots

I like this feature. What about the possibility of at the extreme high levels, adding a slot to equipment? Still maintain a max of three, but say for example my aetherfury or astaroth blade at +50? (Whatever max is) now has 3 available slots for forging. Or another example, any of the elite dragonslayer stuff at max now has 2 slots where it had one before, or one where there wasn't before, like the boots. It'd make chasing top tier more appealing than just the stat boosts.

8. Default

Thanks everyone for your feedback! I'll be compiling it all and sending it in to the team

9. Default

As a little, enhance is good for building equipment to be a little more competitive. Gold is an issue, but I suspect that will diminish once questing is done. Need a source for crystals - have only received the original three from Treasure Island.