Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Monkey King Promo

1. Default

Monkey King's ability doesn't even work. I got him in Deathmatch and I have +1,3% on his ability. Since Deathmatch, I used him in hitting monsters, using conquest tokens and spending energy. So far, ability didn't work ONCE. I used 200+ tokens and thousands of energy and stamina. Either it is a seriously fascinating case of low probability or the Devs are at it again with fantastic programming skills

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

I'm pretty sure I've seen many players confirming MK refunded their stm/energy

MK works everywhere.
    Whining is not a decent thing to do. But for real life losers whiner = in game winner.

4. Default

It has been working great for me at %, tokens in battle, stamina, energy etc. It just doesn't come up with a big sign saying it does it, you have to pay attention.

Blog Entries

Only place I haven't seen him work is in essence trading and mist fortification, but elsewhere he's work lots ... now we just need general alliance changed from 3 generals to 4 or 5 or more so I can use him easier
    "Drink up, we're all going to die.."

“If there's anything more important than my ego around,I want it caught and shot now.”Zaphod-Beeblebrox

Quote Originally Posted by JesPhule View Post
    Only place I haven't seen him work is in essence trading and mist fortification, but elsewhere he's work lots ... now we just need general alliance changed from 3 generals to 4 or 5 or more so I can use him easier
    MK works with essence trading. I’ve been using MK in alliance with Kobo and I get free essence trades. My Health Rune almost went up 100 lvls in past 6 months so I trade a lot!

It’s much easier to see MK in excavations since you know the starting & ending energy levels and that it should have taken 1,800 energy to reach lvl 4, e.g. if I see energy usage was 1,700 then I know MK saved me 100 energy. For essence trading, it’s a bit harder but you can audit usages vs trades and see that you got free trades.

MK never worked in fortifications for me as well. But I stop doing fortifications since I needed that energy for trading.

Blog Entries

Thanks! I'll have to keep an eye out next time I trade.
    "Drink up, we're all going to die.."

“If there's anything more important than my ego around,I want it caught and shot now.”Zaphod-Beeblebrox

Can someone please tell me what the last item in the Monkey King promo is? It looks like a Phantom of some sort...is it a general?

Quote Originally Posted by FritzTheCat View Post
    Can someone please tell me what the last item in the Monkey King promo is? It looks like a Phantom of some sort...is it a general?
    An orb - Phantom of Shadow orb.