Thread: Crystals Trades or gifting

1. Default Crystals Trades or gifting

1. Created a Crystal Trading area, where you can exchange surplus crystal for the ones you require.

2. Allow Guild member to Gift other Guild members crystals.

Either would improve game play as general that been stuck in a rut, would be able to move forward again.
    Last edited by tags66; 05-30-2018 at 09:08 AM.

i'd like to see alchemy where crystals, and possibly gems could be traded for something more useful.

the whole "gifting from a friend" is a whole lot more tricky, as "friends" will just be alts. as it we got players playing 20+ accounts to just win a clicky battle, so i if you allow gifting of anything worthwhile, expect to see more alts

I wonder if alchemies of 1=1+1 kind would be possible. That is, green=blue+red, red=blue+green, blue=green+red. While many of us have large surplus of blue crystals, even that is not universally true. Anyway, that would specifically take more evolution crystals than it would give.

Of course many would like to get green and red both, making the suggested alchemies useless.

Maybe add alchemies for hero crystal + any coloured powder = evolution crystal of that colour? For people who have excess of hero crystals. Which isn't all of us either.
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

4. Default

I have more blue and green crystals that I know what to do with. Now if I could trade for red crystals, then I'd be happy.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Elandal View Post
    I wonder if alchemies of 1=1+1 kind would be possible. That is, green=blue+red, red=blue+green, blue=green+red. While many of us have large surplus of blue crystals, even that is not universally true. Anyway, that would specifically take more evolution crystals than it would give.

Of course many would like to get green and red both, making the suggested alchemies useless.

Maybe add alchemies for hero crystal + any coloured powder = evolution crystal of that colour? For people who have excess of hero crystals. Which isn't all of us either.
    Funny... I had been thinking the same thing in terms of combining a hero crystal with a colored powder.

I also considered using hero dust in combination with colored powders.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Reaper View Post
    Funny... I had been thinking the same thing in terms of combining a hero crystal with a colored powder.

I also considered using hero dust in combination with colored powders.
    I'm pretty certain both have been suggested before. I wouldn't be surprised if multiple times.
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD