Thread: No treasure island chests in conquest monsters

1. Default No treasure island chests in conquest monsters

Are there no treasure island chests in conquest monsters, hit conquest genesis with 900 stam and no chest drops

Got TI chest from my second hit on conquest monster today. Expecting them to drop just as always.
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

3. Default

I believe it is specific monsters that are not dropping in conquest, 10 guild members report no drops on genesis or chronus and both were killed fresh.

In terms of Treasure Island, 900 stam isn't that much. Some people go thousands of stam before getting a drop.

5. Default

We have done over 15000 with no drops on conquest genesis with no drops. We are playing in web 3/4. This is not a one person problem with our guild. We may have to abandon the conquest monsters till the event is over if we want drops. We have tested the same monsters outside of conquest and the drops come regularly.

6. Default

We killed two more conquest Genesis monsters yesterday and not a single treasure island drop. 3 Genesis and 1 Cronus in two days and not a single drop. It is definitely broke.

The chest are dropping but the chance is terrible.

8. Default

We just finished off another two monsters and no drops for any guild members. So far 3 genesis, 2 cronus and 1 orc. Not a single drop. Ugh.

I am an iOS player who also uses Web3.

In the past TI Event that just ended, I had under 20 lucky value and if I subtract the 7 free daily spins, it was 12 or 13 chest drops. All those chest drops came from hitting mobs in LoM. I am not that active so I did not hunt private (e.g. CTA) or public mobs during the past TI Event.

I did not get any drops from conquest monsters: genesis, hydra or ragnarok