Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Treasure Island: Updated Rewards, Nerfed Drops? Enhanced Stone, 10b Gold!

I ended with 34 Luck Value so I spent 20 FP to get to 35 and one more bonus chest.

I got 3 Blue pots on that paid spin so it worked out. That meant I spent 200 FP (2x90 + 20). The blue pots (for MK), Stamina refills, Energy refills, and Chest spins along with the bonus chests were things that would make me spend FP. However, the blue crystals and 10B gold are deal killers. I was neutral on the enhance crystals.

I remember spending over $100 on the first TI and never spent FP again until this version of TI. Personally, the Devs should replace Succubus with MK or a Legendary Chest Spin. As much as I would like Succubus (since I don’t have her), I prefer MK more.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mursilis View Post
    I agree that would be a better final reward. But you know that will just invite all the complaining from people about not knowing exactly what they'll get at the end, since it would be random. Just look at the last Arena conversation to see what I mean.
    That's also true.
    Still I believe a little bit of variety wouldn't hurt. Succubus herself is a recycled Arena prize general, so, if recycling is the theme well there's several choices to pick from.
    Last edited by Ryugirox; 06-06-2018 at 02:49 PM.

Even the magical world of Valeria has proverbs. Here's a saying:
    5 billion damage a day
    Keeps the bad luck away.

3. Default

I'm just happy I was able to get goodies for free: full stamina refills, evolution crystals, hero potions, and so forth.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Piggy Wiggy View Post
    I'm just happy I was able to get goodies for free: full stamina refills, evolution crystals, hero potions, and so forth.
    got to love the free loading

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SotS View Post
    got to love the free loading
    Indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandigerbolls View Post
    The gold prize is a slap in the face for player characters established in the older, inflated economic system, but it's useful for low level players in the tougher new system.
    Even new players get around the gold 'shortage' pretty quickly.
    | Some noob, noobing about. Chain me |
    | Keep Links | FaceBook or Web3 |
    | The Unicorn Gym |