Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Wasted 125 rolls trying to get Jera

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kreth View Post
    I too was appalled that our vigilant moderation team failed to detect such personal effrontery. My delicate constitution has been wounded, I say, WOUNDED by that uncouth rapscallion.
    You know, I've personally come to the point where I just skim through BATW's posts to find any insults or other offending actions.

If I have to be completely honest though then I have to admit that I hoped that he stopped posting in here because of (D) He realized that he is trying to solve a completely different problem than the rest of you in here are trying to solve.

Although in hind sight I suppose I should have known that would never be case.

I will say that I can see the irony in him accusing others of arguing opinions when he himself does the same thing.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Reaper View Post

I will say that I can see the irony in him accusing others of arguing opinions when he himself does the same thing.
    Could you explain what that even means?
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Da Wimsta View Post
    Could you explain what that even means?
    Sure.

I see him arguing that you don't know what you are talking about, arguing that Kreth of spewing nonsense, etc.

All of which are -his- opinions.

At the same time he argues that people like yourself and Kreth are arguing about your own opinions.

Of course I'm sure that he can provide a host of reasons for why I'm wrong but meh... since this is my own opinion it can't be wrong or right. :P
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max