Thread: Fix Facebook Posts

Default Fix Facebook Posts

Okay. So many players hate to spam friends with useless game posts on FB. And, many former players have blocked CA posts from showing in their feeds. However, on the occasions when I do want to post something from FB, it would be nice if wasn't just a generic post that doesn't contain any of the information that I'm trying to post.

Posts on FB are part of the advertising for the game; to help attract new players and retain existing ones. If the posts look like ****, they aren't going to be effective.

Facebook posts were not originally this "neutered."

In the early days of the game, you could do exactly what you mention. Add in your personal message. It was posted with an additional message from the game devs.
    ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.
    Lil rascal made away with it...

Quote Originally Posted by Rev Sim View Post
    Facebook posts were not originally this "neutered."

In the early days of the game, you could do exactly what you mention. Add in your personal message. It was posted with an additional message from the game devs.
    Yes. That's why I say to 'fix' them. They used to have an appropriate image and text to go with it. Undoubtedly, FB changed their code and CA only made token efforts to keep up. Other games do have working systems to post message to FB.