Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The most boring threads

1. Default

Nah... I just lurk in the shadows, waiting to strike and consume your eternal soul.

Now as for needing a lobbyist, wouldn't that be nice.

I think I'll also relay to Ghost that you all are willing to work for free FP.

He might want to pimp you out.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

Hey Brain. Have we got that plan to take over the minds of the DC elite ready to go yet? Narf!
    ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.
    Lil rascal made away with it...

3. Default

As it turns out, in order to take over someone's mind they need to actually have a brain.

No matter! I have already devised a cunning new plan!

They say that the love of man goes through the stomach.

Their love for food is what drives them and that is how we shall conquer them!

We shall take control of the world's beef supply and ensure that on the biggest barbecue day of the year, the 4th of July, people shall be forced to eat patty-less buns!

All we need is to control the mind of a single cow to control the rest of them like some sort of guru.

Then we'll be able to lead the cows to the hidden weapons caches all over the world to create an army of cows to do our bidding!

Without beef the humans will be quick to surrender to us and will beg us to give them what they crave at any cost!

This plan is so cunning it amazes even me!

Nothing will go wrong with this one!
    Last edited by Shadow Reaper; Yesterday at 12:48 AM.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

What if the cows just try and defer to the chickens instead, like on the Chick-Fil-A billboards
    ................................................................................

my balogna has a first name, it's.....

5. Default

Not to worry.

I have thought of that too.

By also controlling the mind of a single chicken, a chicken guru if you will, we can ensure that the chickens will fight for bovine freedom!

He who controls the chickens, controls the eggs and the world.

I predict that by breakfast time, you will be the new world leader. Can I have your old apartment, you know, after you leave?
    ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.
    Lil rascal made away with it...