Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Second Server?

If you think your $150 mean anything , i suggest u look for another game. Being competitive would cost you sell your car, house or even your kidney.
    This is not your game and i find Ryugirox explanation perfectly fine to define the overall idea.

Quote Originally Posted by 2627755 View Post
    If you think your $150 mean anything , i suggest u look for another game. Being competitive would cost you sell your car, house or even your kidney.
    This is not your game and i find Ryugirox explanation perfectly fine to define the overall idea.
    You're a [fluffy kitten] if you actually thought I was boasting about how much I spend , ever hear off Allods Online? People spend well over $28,000 on level 13 runes , and that just runes alone, me I've spent $50 in my time there and nothing more and still better then 80% of the entire population that game had. The point of investing money is your enjoyment you get out of it or supporting to keep your game alive. Would you like to boast for us on how much you spend to be "competitive" ? Because I don't see your worth about crying what someone else does with their money. To compete in this game you just need to play , but all that seems to fester in your head is the money that someone else is spending. I would just like the game to improve for everyone rather then catering to their spenders and only what will get more money out of them rather then the enjoyment for everyone else.
    Last edited by zserg; 05-20-2018 at 07:21 PM.

3. Default .

Quote Originally Posted by Wandering Alchemist View Post
    You're a [fluffy kitten] if you actually thought I was boasting about how much I spend , ever hear off Allods Online? People spend well over $28,000 on level 13 runes , and that just runes alone, me I've spent $50 in my time there and nothing more and still better then 80% of the entire population that game had. The point of investing money is your enjoyment you get out of it or supporting to keep your game alive. Would you like to boast for us on how much you spend to be "competitive" ? Because I don't see your worth about crying what someone else does with their money. To compete in this game you just need to play , but all that seems to fester in your head is the money that someone else is spending. I would just like the game to improve for everyone rather then catering to their spenders and only what will get more money out of them rather then the enjoyment for everyone else.
    Why are you getting aggressive? You say you wanted to encourage a discussion, then you're lashing out at people. Not cool, dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Wandering Alchemist View Post
    alot of castle age players had play in wartune before and at 1 time or another spent north of 10k in the game.

I like that idea of a new server, without the unicorns. Gives everyone a fresh start.

Leave the existing world of Valeria as is. Give us an option to restart in the mythical land of Taleria or whatever.

We could load the jpg's up with a lot of lens flare and call it the JJ Abrams reboot.
    ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.
    Lil rascal made away with it...