Thread: Fun times in the land of glitch

Default Fun times in the land of glitch

Start of battle tonight, joined 3 times. Nice use of stamina.

Used Divine Favor 10 times with my first tokens. Now, in all fairness I only got the % boost 4 times, but it looked like the damage stuck from all 10 hits.
    I didn't get to farm extra battle points.

Then I proceed to pretend I was a cannon to try to hit up a few hundred levels.

I figured the 168 DF boost with my 12k def would give me an attack of 40k before pierce. But I lost to that level 3177...

So, that was disappointing.

What glitch stories do you have?

[If you're interested in checking out some new music, search for the "Glitch Mob" on youtube.]
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

2. Default

I had a fun few minutes earlier today.

I was trying to guard two people. I got the guard on one and clicked the button on the second. When the results came in the second had guard, the first one had gotten rolled back. I clicked to put it back on the first and when it stuck, the second had been rolled back. I went back and forth like this for about 5 minutes before I finally got them to stick on both targets all while watching my targets slowly lose health.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

3. Default

Yup..same issues here..Guard displays after 6-8 second lag, apply to next and initial one gone.

That is not a glitch. It is an undocumented feature!
    ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.
    Lil rascal made away with it...

needed 30 heals in campaign.. got that before i had used 10 tokens in 10v battle....

100s battle today entire guild took 30 mins at least to log on some never could other guild had NO ISSUE lpogging on what a FREAKING mess

The current DeathMat(c)h Banner that is displayed on homepage, some random and rare times, takes the freedom to change and display "New Feature: Recruit a Friend" Banner.
    Just for a little while, if you reload instantly, then back to regular.

Sure, I'll take it. We needed new sorts of glitches.
    Last edited by Ryugirox; 05-15-2018 at 05:02 PM.

Even the magical world of Valeria has proverbs. Here's a saying:
    5 billion damage a day
    Keeps the bad luck away.

Quote Originally Posted by barrie View Post
    needed 30 heals in campaign.. got that before i had used 10 tokens in 10v battle....
    Nice pitching!

Probably would help with evades too.
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta