Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: DeathMatch Observations !

them hourly update on rank was something new

as well, hit legend by the second day and stayed there feeding on AV's the whole time plus 600fp would of bumped my toon to AV, but rank amounts for death match is something I just learned since I didn't have time to check the forums for data(I am still av in every arena except the the first). ev twice[dumb ass]

loved the whole event!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by x Wray Goggles View Post
    So many things I could rage at...

First, if she (Layla) is supposed to be epic, why the hell is it acceptable that so many AV/Legend ranks even get a chance and EV spending folks get lumps of garbage?

And why, because you ranked lower than myself and you're happy with your 1-spin and "hey, I didn't work too hard, so I got good value" mentality does that mean that I should be content with my god-awful rewards despite my busting ass?

I also said I rage quit for a few months after last arena - so why would it seem that I know a thing about these legendary chests from meteorite, which I clearly said I was gone for, if you put 1+1 together?

My bad for assuming it'd be an equal drop rate between the 5 for someone who worked for EV. How silly of me to assume something that would make sense.

The fact that some legend-rank guy who didn't spend a nickel or half the time and has Layla/Hera and I don't chaps my ass. And it would yours, too, if you weren't that legend guy okay with your mediocrity and getting low-hanging fruit because you didn't care to put effort in.
    Again, you give for granted things you donīt know for certain, a lot of them in your text. Then is understandable you feel rage, but not because the rules were incorrect, the cause is you did not understood them correctly.
    - You asumme I might be happy with my rolls, even you assume my rank. I might be unhappy with my luck or not, but I am happy with the event. I understood the rules and made a deicison on what I wanted, uncertain rolling chance (oracle chests, shards, and random drops and extra xp), which is what I got, so I can not complain.
    - The only other chest in the game that I can remember it grants general are oracle chests. Those have different odds depending on how good the rewarded general is. Understanding that Deathmacht chest would be different than the rest of chest on the game, is NOT logic.
    - The fact that some legend rank who did not spend a nickel has the ability to roll the same generals as EV was clearly stated in the rules. If you donīt like them donīt participate, or adapt to the rules or propose a change, but donīt feel cheated afterwards if you joined when the instructions were clear.
    - Instead, the rules clearly stated that for getting to EV you would get 4 chances more than a legend, plus other minor items (epic gem, oracle chests). If you donīt consider this fair, is acceptable, but donīt feel cheated aftwerads as it was announced before joining.
    - It is exactly as Oracle chests, EV has 4 more oracle chests rewarded, but no guarantee his 10 rolls are going to be better than the 6 a legend is getting. I donīt see anybody complaining about this in the same way they complain about Legendary Chest.

So there are 2 options for your situation:
    1. You gave for granted equal distribution, even if it is ilogical based on the other chests in the game, which you are responsible for.
    2. You indeed understood correctly the chances and rules, but because you do not like what you rolled after, you just complain to discredit the event, the efforst the other made to get to their ranks, or to justify yourself and not accepting it was indeed your fault in the beginning for spending so much efforts for an uncertain rolling chance between 5 generals, where you would only consider acceptable obtaining the best 2.
    Last edited by namaxe; 05-24-2018 at 10:51 AM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by namaxe View Post
    Again, you give for granted things you donīt know for certain, a lot of them in your text. Then is understandable you feel rage, but not because the rules were incorrect, the cause is you did not understood them correctly.
    - You asumme I might be happy with my rolls, even you assume my rank. I might be unhappy with my luck or not, but I am happy with the event. I understood the rules and made a deicison on what I wanted, uncertain rolling chance (oracle chests, shards, and random drops and extra xp), which is what I got, so I can not complain.
    - The only other chest in the game that I can remember it grants general are oracle chests. Those have different odds depending on how good the rewarded general is. Understanding that Deathmacht chest would be different than the rest of chest on the game, is NOT logic.
    - The fact that some legend rank who did not spend a nickel has the ability to roll the same generals as EV was clearly stated in the rules. If you donīt like them donīt participate, or adapt to the rules or propose a change, but donīt feel cheated afterwards if you joined when the instructions were clear.
    - Instead, the rules clearly stated that for getting to EV you would get 4 chances more than a legend, plus other minor items (epic gem, oracle chests). If you donīt consider this fair, is acceptable, but donīt feel cheated aftwerads as it was announced before joining.
    - It is exactly as Oracle chests, EV has 4 more oracle chests rewarded, but no guarantee his 10 rolls are going to be better than the 6 a legend is getting. I donīt see anybody complaining about this in the same way they complain about Legendary Chest.

So there are 2 options for your situation:
    1. You gave for granted equal distribution, even if it is ilogical based on the other chests in the game, which you are responsible for.
    2. You indeed understood correctly the chances and rules, but because you do not like what you rolled after, you just complain to discredit the event, the efforst the other made to get to their ranks, or to justify yourself and not accepting it was indeed your fault in the beginning for spending so much efforts for an uncertain rolling chance between 5 generals, where you would only consider acceptable obtaining the best 2.
    tl;dr.

Option C:

You definitely ranked lower than I did and the end results are bull**** for the majority of folks who went EV. The End.

Its always disappointing to script or spend time setting up auto dropping multi tabs, only to not get the stuff you hoped for. Hope your tears dont leave you dehydrated.

5. Default

Hi. I noticed that as a Gladiator at end match, my rolls did not increase. Am I the only one that may have been left out of the awards?

Quote Originally Posted by goingtopot View Post
    Hi. I noticed that as a Gladiator at end match, my rolls did not increase. Am I the only one that may have been left out of the awards?
    Did you collect your chest from the DM page and open it yet from the consumables section of your keep page?
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"In the end, there really is no end, just new beginnings"

7. Default

Thanks, I'll check.