Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: DeathMatch - Arena to come

1. Default

well game has gotten even more laggy for me , past couple of hrs since the addition of deathmatch has be horrid , prizes are crap, free rolls are rigged to only drop common or uncommon for ages, enjoyment has gone for me and many others .... think i will just switch off n go to bed

Quote Originally Posted by Revolver Blast View Post
    Sadly defensive victories counted in previous arenas as well.
    As stated, this is the first arena since the Recruit feature was added.

The recruit feature clearly showcased the devs desire for players to make alt accounts. The recruit feature being completely unusable for a player interested in actually playing.

The conclusion drawn here is that there are more alt accounts in the game now, and the developers have provided a clear desire for players to use them to benefit their main accounts. That is all Recruit is.

I don't know how to direct link, I don't know how difficult it is, I don't know if if is a well guarded secret, but I have no doubts that the defensive win abuse will be very serious.

PS. Defensive win points were added in arena 6 (I believe).
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

Quote Originally Posted by Da Wimsta View Post
    Arenas 3–5 were guild battle format.
    Arena 6 was first of current format. And defensive wins have counted in this format in all arenas.

So yes, 6 was the first with defensive wins counting.
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

4. Default

You are right, but there are still ranks with different points rewarded by hit, as well as level brackets. There are more alts in the game now I agree, but I donīt think the recruit feature is going to make much different this arena than the rest.
    Last edited by namaxe; 05-14-2018 at 10:08 AM.

with the new reward system.. i am now curious how would the ranking shake up. before, craziness happens on EV rank but neither hero nor legend rank change in their points per hour.

but with the new reward wherein legend rank would get a legendary general. hmmm, i wonder how many follks out there would be going after to legend rank instead of just around swordsman/hero.
    for the meantime add me 5E51FD and this
    Pls do not hurt me... coz i know someone who knows someone that knows someone who can hurt you.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Da Wimsta View Post
    As stated, this is the first arena since the Recruit feature was added.

The recruit feature clearly showcased the devs desire for players to make alt accounts. The recruit feature being completely unusable for a player interested in actually playing.

The conclusion drawn here is that there are more alt accounts in the game now, and the developers have provided a clear desire for players to use them to benefit their main accounts. That is all Recruit is.

I don't know how to direct link, I don't know how difficult it is, I don't know if if is a well guarded secret, but I have no doubts that the defensive win abuse will be very serious.

Those Recruit accounts wont make much of a difference if they aren't high enough level. They will get the message that the player is too high level to attack. Now if it's a lower level main that is the same level as all those recruits that's a different story. The thing is though you only have so much health, so it will benefit some yes but not as much as you would think.