Thread: Anybody clicked the campaign button by mistake on the upper bar?

1. Default Anybody clicked the campaign button by mistake on the upper bar?

It's the Chaos Summon event that I don't even understand.
    If I don't get it accomplished, what happens?

Blog Entries

The chaos summon thing isn't an "event". It's just another part of the game. You'll be able to start a new campaign after your current campaign expires.

Nothing happens if you don't finish it. After the timer is done, the campaign just resets to the non-active state.

When you start the next campaign, it will give you a random set of different tasks. If you start the next campaign within a certain time frame after the previous campaign expires, and you had finished some of the tasks in the previous campaign, then you get awarded shards for chaos gem alchemy based on the tasks you completed in your previous campaign.

As you complete each campaign task, you also get some number of chaos summon points. When your campaign expires, you won't be able to see your chaos summon points, but they're still stored for you, and you'll be able to see the points when you start your next campaign. You can collect chaos summon points across multiple campaigns.
    Last edited by Falco; 05-10-2018 at 09:44 AM.
    Just another Castle Age player
    army code: D422AE

3. Default

Falco did a good job explaining the campaigns but he kind of left out an important part.

Namely what happens when you click the button.

When you click the summon button you get an orb to summon a phantom. The orb given is randomly selected from three different orbs. Filling the summon bar will change the drop percentages for each orb. Hovering over the chaos summon section will bring up a little help section that shows the drop chances. Depending on what orb you want to aim for you will want to fill the bar more or less before clicking the button. Just make sure to always "summon" if the bar ends up being full to not waste summon points.

The rest is exactly as Falco described.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

4. Default

Thank you very much, Lord Reaper and Falco. I have 13 days remaining to see if this campaign works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by coffeequeenstone View Post
    Thank you very much, Lord Reaper and Falco. I have 13 days remaining to see if this campaign works for me.
    Completing some tasks will give you shards that can be used to make the gems, completing all the tasks will give you enough shards to make a whole gem.
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

More than once, just one of those areas you need to be careful with like:
    Main page general/equipment purchase
    Guild battle double collect
    Alchemy screen jumps
    Telling it like it is
    Paragraphs are overrated
    EABB29 keep: https://apps.facebook.com/castle_age...user=539777367 chain me plz?