Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: chaos gems

Default chaos gems

Is there not an epic chaos defensive gem with resist as the 3rd skill?

Quote Originally Posted by manbearpig View Post
    Is there not an epic chaos defensive gem with resist as the 3rd skill?
    No there isn't. It's two resist options (elemental and physical) but you can't have two of one type on the same gem, only one of each.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"In the end, there really is no end, just new beginnings"

Quote Originally Posted by Mursilis View Post
    No there isn't. It's two resist options (elemental and physical) but you can't have two of one type on the same gem, only one of each.
    I mean with physical resist as the third skill.

Ive got at 4 epic chaos gems and 1 legendary that have physical pierce as the third skill. But I havent got a single defensive gem with physical resist.
    Last edited by manbearpig; 05-08-2018 at 02:03 AM.

I mean with physical resist as the third skill.

Ive got at 4 epic chaos gems and 1 legendary that have physical pierce as the third skill. But I havent got a single defensive gem with physical resist.
    I got 1 rare and 1 common def gems with phys res as 3rd skills and 1 offensive epic gem with phys pierce as 2nd skill.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Fadasmax View Post
    I got 1 rare and 1 common def gems with phys res as 3rd skills and 1 offensive epic gem with phys pierce as 2nd skill.

Never seen one with resist/pierce as second skill

Well how coincidental. I have collected 40 chaos gems and got my first physical resist one today lol.

Well how coincidental. I have collected 40 chaos gems and got my first physical resist one today lol.
    2nd or 3rd skill slot?
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"In the end, there really is no end, just new beginnings"

8. Default

Maybe this will help

Epic Gem 1.jpgEpic Gem.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Mursilis View Post
    2nd or 3rd skill slot?
    Third slot. I notice it is a good bit weaker than the epic pierce gems physical pierce.

Epic refine on the epic chaos gem gets the physical pierce up to 75. While epic refine on the defensive gem only seems to go up to 55 resist.
    Last edited by manbearpig; 05-10-2018 at 07:52 PM.

Third slot. I notice it is a good bit weaker than the epic pierce gems physical pierce.

Epic refine on the epic chaos gem gets the physical pierce up to 75. While epic refine on the defensive gem only seems to go up to 55 resist.
    Yeah, the overflowing disparity is absurd. The % boost to base attribute is ridiculously different too. I made a post about how pure cannon can have almost as much defense as pure wall now. I cried for a while...
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta