Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Get rid of the confuse skill

Quote Originally Posted by Elandal View Post
    Unless of course there are two mages that are alert.
    No, Confuse in 10v10 is just broken. Chance to be confused should never exceed 50%, and even 50% is generous.
    Hence my related suggestion that we be offered a confuse resist general

2. Default

I think that will still not work very well , 1st , you need to retrain the new general to boost it stat , 2nd , you are passive as you dont know when opponent will cast confused skill so you cant just switch to the right load out ...........3rd , if he cant confuse you , he will cast rest of token to other 9 player in 10p gate and wont waste on you......so you will become 1 man that wont confused lolx
    we are looking active player , we own 5 LOM each day to max crystals.wood.iron + 15% monster damage\essence trading bonus for you.

wall post my profile if you wish to join guild.
    https://apps.facebook.com/castle_age...00008300981091

3. Default

if you face opponent that use confuse in 10P to cripple your team and just want to win ....try your best use all your token to WW all dark mage, the rest let it be , and think in this way ......knight is fight for a honor , he will select die in battle rather then rely on dark magic just to win the battle !

just make poly and confuse 135 points same as heal and dispel - don't see why some spells are worth more points than others....

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent YoPing View Post
    if you face opponent that use confuse in 10P to cripple your team and just want to win ....try your best use all your token to WW all dark mage, the rest let it be , and think in this way ......knight is fight for a honor , he will select die in battle rather then rely on dark magic just to win the battle !
    Realistically confuse is here to stay , I honestly feel the best we can hope for is a resist general to moderate the effects somewhat