Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Monster attendance listing and damage

1. Default

Dokkodo doing much more than this just saying

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Lee View Post
    Dokkodo doing much more than this just saying
    Does it matter? No one is accountable in this game. No point in a witch hunt

3. Default

not witch hunt, it is just funny when he talk about clean game and he has done that for years
    Last edited by Bruce Lee; 04-16-2018 at 10:00 AM.

I don't know if it is due to being Monday, but it feels weird to see a topic about an oldie and a huge army of fake accounts generate so few comments. Not that I am interested, just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    I don't know if it is due to being Monday, but it feels weird to see a topic about an oldie and a huge army of fake accounts generate so few comments. Not that I am interested, just curious.
    And what is there to say, really? What wouldn't have been said a hundred times before? Dokkodo came out from closet is probably the only new thing. Decided trying to maintain a facade is no longer worth the trouble I guess.
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

Quote Originally Posted by Elandal View Post
    And what is there to say, really? What wouldn't have been said a hundred times before? Dokkodo came out from closet is probably the only new thing. Decided trying to maintain a facade is no longer worth the trouble I guess.
    especially with the new recruit feature....at that point it becomes acceptable.....in fact even encouraged...

Having the ability to use alts to cheat does not mean one is a cheater.

I suspected those many alts were probably used to farm FP’s, but that’s my opinion.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    Having the ability to use alts to cheat does not mean one is a cheater.

I suspected those many alts were probably used to farm FPís, but thatís my opinion.
    Sure, having alts doesn't mean that someone is cheating per say. You forget though that, unless one owns that many iOS devices, having that many alts in itself is cheating. And lets be honest, if the mentioned numbers are correct then it goes well beyond owning a handful of iOS devices and creating legal alts on them. Someone owning potentially hundreds of iOS devices? Yeah, sure, I'll buy that in a moment. >_>

All said and done it really doesn't really matter what you use the alts for if the act of creating the alts is cheating to begin with.

Of course the whole discussion is pointless. As already pointed out, the only news here is that hiding the army of alts supposedly is no longer deemed required. The rest has been discussed to death and can keep on being discussed to death unless the devs choose to step in and start smiting people upside the head with their ban hammers.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Reaper View Post
    Sure, having alts doesn't mean that someone is cheating per say. You forget though that, unless one owns that many iOS devices, having that many alts in itself is cheating. And lets be honest, if the mentioned numbers are correct then it goes well beyond owning a handful of iOS devices and creating legal alts on them. Someone owning potentially hundreds of iOS devices? Yeah, sure, I'll buy that in a moment. >_>

All said and done it really doesn't really matter what you use the alts for if the act of creating the alts is cheating to begin with.

Of course the whole discussion is pointless. As already pointed out, the only news here is that hiding the army of alts supposedly is no longer deemed required. The rest has been discussed to death and can keep on being discussed to death unless the devs choose to step in and start smiting people upside the head with their ban hammers.
    Cheeseslug said it best: Witchhunt.

We don’t know for a fact if Dokkodo created all those accounts. That is a big assumption you and others have made.

Based on the many public Genesis’s that I observed, it was the same pattern. And based on this data, Dokkodo “controls” a ton of alts but there is simply no proof he created all those alts.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

As an example , during meteorite I joined some 40 Ragnaroks (or similar number ) which I hadn't summoned and had no connection to the summoners.

If someone saw them on the public list 10 minutes after I joined them, they could think "oh look, that's zserg and his alts" because I was the only "real" player they may know by name in those monsters.

So just because Dokkodo was in a bunch of Genesis doesn't mean he summoned them using his alts.

Now if there was some high number of Genesis on the public lists it was most likely an organized thing , simply because normally there's less than 5 Genesis on the public list at the same time, but we don't know who or how many people were controlling those accounts who did the summons.
    Last edited by zserg; 04-17-2018 at 11:25 AM.