Thread: Lost acxount

1. Exclamation Lost account

Hello!
    My account is bound to my IOS device but some way my account have a other crusader mail new name new guild, i can see all actions as im using my IOS app to play. My question is, how can i fix this i read forum accounts get banned because of some other player stole account in this case mine they will banned it and im all sudden a player for 9year and no account anymore because of some person doing this to me.
    Before i make a ticket should i or just quit and delete my app and see the fact what ever i do its banned..
    Last edited by Fluffy Panda; 04-08-2018 at 08:55 AM.

Blog Entries

This is an iOS account or Facebook?
    ~VoV~

3. Default

Last post: IOS account, i deleted tje APP and quit playing i have no more power to fight the account back.. Plz close the Thread and delete my account on Forum. Over and out Panda plus a bonus the account is on the first Vanguard page 100vs100 and top guilds never Cheat..

Blog Entries

If there's more than one person playing the account, I think you can't say "never cheat".
    ~VoV~

5. Default

Hello. I too have restarted playing after a couple years. I have previously spend some money in game and would like to redeem my account. This was on IOS and I have the receipts