Thread: More Team Monsters

Default More Team Monsters

The combination of summoning limits and events leads to short or empty monster lists. In theory, that should encourage more people to summon, but if monsters die almost immediately, that doesn't help much. The way that summoning works, allowing more monsters to be summoned means adding more types of monsters (team, world, etc.) Rather than adding new types, why not release new team monsters, some for each level range, but more for the higher levels. Like serpents and dragons, give them short timers, but make the health appropriate for the target levels. They could just be more serpents and dragons with new drops. Or, some other type of monster (Minotaur, cookie, demons, ant swarms, etc.) Whatever's good.

The existing team monsters are simply too old and weak for mid- and high-level players, so it makes sense to expand team monsters to make them suitable for a broader level range.
    Last edited by Iswald; 04-06-2018 at 09:25 AM.

Blog Entries

I was actually thinking about something similar earlier. Could combine 4 monsters into one, with multiple parts for each boss.

Drop same loot as original monsters as rares, silver or gold ingots as epics, and could do Chaos shards as Legendary drops. Meaning no "new art" required. Just a Photoshop mashup of the 4 monsters in each new monster.

For Serpants & Dragons, could add that soldier as Epic drop as well. Maybe make an Alchemy of them to create Black Serpent or Black Dragon?
    Last edited by VersionsOfViolence; 04-06-2018 at 11:18 PM.
    ~VoV~

3. Default

I like that idea. Why not also add a loot tier that's determined by energy? There's already one for stamina, so why not? It'll cut down on complaints of others not pitching in with energy/healing.

4. Default

Agree... Give us something new to hit. And a combi monster could be fine. Or some new monsters. Just give us something new to summon and hit

{฿}lack Wings of Fire

This seems really fun, and it could work to involve players of all levels and builds if the mix has "weak" and "strong" monsters.
    What if loot drops where determined by damage done/monster attacked PLUS some random loot from other heads/monsters?

I could see a team with 1 Alpha Kraken, 1 Poseidon and a few sea snakes, for example. Or all the dragons commanded by one Chromus.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Piggy Wiggy View Post
    I like that idea. Why not also add a loot tier that's determined by energy? There's already one for stamina, so why not? It'll cut down on complaints of others not pitching in with energy/healing.
    Is there a tier determined by stamina??? (I thought there was only one, based on player level)
    Last edited by Barathor; 04-16-2018 at 06:01 PM.

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

"loot" tier would be determined by damage, not level.

7. Default

I like the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    "loot" tier would be determined by damage, not level.
    oh, ok, now I get it (hadn't related damage to stamina)

9. Default

Sounds cool.

10. Default

Let's hope the devs do read up.
    And soon come with something new. And open a new Quest or 2.
    The Worldmonster is okay but mostly for high spenders.

{฿}lack Wings of Fire