Thread: titania used during healing

Default titania used during healing

hmmm more drops
    not enough data now compiling

Blog Entries

Good luck with that.

Titania's ability is specifically : "+5% Quest Drops Chance" at level 4. Useful for things like farming energy pots, or completing Cartigan, but very little else.
    ~VoV~

Blog Entries

I equipped her for the energy potion quest and came to realize that it’s not worth doing. At least not with her being at level 25ish.
    Good luck and will keep checking in.
    Nnja Tom TFF landed a CRITICAL HIT on Vargulis's Right Wing hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage [82,683,166]! Vargulis's Right Wing dealt 1 damage.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    Good luck with that.

Titania's ability is specifically : "+5% Quest Drops Chance" at level 4. Useful for things like farming energy pots, or completing Cartigan, but very little else.
    EXCUSE THE NECRO but I searched the thread and yours was the closest (and most recent) response I can find.

How difficult is it to get Cartigan's pieces?

I'm down to two swords and it seems I'm **** out of luck even with Titania in the alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by dayrep View Post
    EXCUSE THE NECRO but I searched the thread and yours was the closest (and most recent) response I can find.

How difficult is it to get Cartigan's pieces?

I'm down to two swords and it seems I'm **** out of luck even with Titania in the alliance.
    Everybody I started playing with, myself included, got Cartigan before completing quest+subquests to level 4; we all used Titania in every try. You might be experiencing bad luck, keep trying!

These are my extra pieces:

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    Everybody I started playing with, myself included, got Cartigan before completing quest+subquests to level 4; we all used Titania in every try. You might be experiencing bad luck, keep trying!
    Thanks, Barathor.

Anyone know if the alchemy for cartigan can be done multiple times?

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Σ View Post
    Anyone know if the alchemy for cartigan can be done multiple times?
    When I Ctrl+F Cartigan on my Alchemy page it finds nothing. So I suppose once you've done it once it goes away.

We would have heard of 8 stars Cartigans by now if that were possible I suppose :P